Four

A lump on my throat, an uncontrollable beat of heart, sweat building to bullets, and a cold pump of blood in my veins got me to skip my breath for the next two minutes of my life.

“[Y/N]!”

It was Ran and Rindou running to me, although I’m in my hoodie the cold wind seems to lose its capability to send shivers down to my spine.

Only the trembling body of mine can falter my senses. Eyeing the bloody Haitani, which doesn’t seem to be their own blood, I manage to pull a smile.

The sight in front of me got my soul leaving my body. The Tenjiku heavenly kings are blooded, thoughts wondering on how I ended here got me to recollect the past moments.

A call in the middle of the night, wake me from my shallow slumber.

“Ran…?” A series of texts, calls, and spam from him bombarded my notifications. With a sagging shoulder, half-lidded eyes I tap the answer button.

“Hey?”

“[Y/N]!” Delightfulness to his tone reverberated in my auditory nerves.

“Yeah?” I inquire.

Yawning on the other side of the call, reaching for the lamp near to my bed I turn it and look at the clock.

Ten-thirty.

It’s only ten-thirty in the evening.

“Can we invite you tonight-?”

“Of course—no Haitani! Do you know what time is it? I’m already sleeping and you should too! We have a seven thirty class tom!” I nag to my idiot friend, he chuckled from the other line.

“Actually, scratch that, we need your help.” Brushing my hair using my hand I stop midway,

“My help?” I heard him hummed as I answer

“Izana you need to go to-.” It’s Kakucho’s voice but the line is choppy.

“Hello? Ran?”

“[Y/N]? You there? Please just come in here, I’ll send you the address.”  Hesitant I just stared at the still on going call.

“[Y/N]?”

“You know I can’t-.”

“I’ll pay you.” Nibbling my lips I stare at the open window that I perfectly fit in.

Now we’re talking. 

“How much?” I whispered, not making it looks like that I’m only up for the penny.

“Name your price, just get here.”  He end the call.

Energy rushing through me I nod although he can’t see me.

Extra-large hoodie, high sock, and a snicker I’m off to go. With my phone on me and a small sling bag, my feet made their way to the address Ran forward to me.

Although I only agreed on the terms that Ran offered me, the string of curiosity pacify deep in my harns.

What are they up to in the middle of the night? Is everyone alright? He seem in a hurry.

Staring at the big gate of an old abandoned factory where tons of big cargo boxes are inside, a meteoric set of nonviable consciousness filled me as I continue to roam my eyes inside the place. 

“What am I actually doing in here?” I whispered, geared up on knocking on the door, someone opened it.

Hanging my hand on the empty air I stared at the man frontward heaving a hollow smile I wave my shoddy hand on the air.