Eighteen

"Real Sister? After ten years of living in that institution, the only person that visited me was Shinichiro." He said spacing out, his dark lilac barren orbs staring at nowhere. 

"The only thing that filled my emptiness was his love." He stated, a grimace flicking on the corner of his lips. 

"Kisaki my only interest is everything that Sano Shinichiro loved." Solemn. The only distinct tone in his voice. 

"That girl, what do you plan to do with her?" A glimpse of emotion crossed his countenance, I almost missed it if I didn't pay heed to him. 

A brief moment of silence passed unswerving between them. Izana couldn't seem to find an answer to Kisaki's question, 

"Don't lay a hand on her, Kisaki." He appears to be lost radically but now he's absolute to his words. 

Eyes threatening the one he'd been talking to, for the girl that's unknown to everyone but a luminary he's so familiar with. 

"She's one of my subjects. She's mine." He punctuated, turning his back to the affrighted boy. 

Gasping for air, huffing, and puffing I clutch my throbbing chest, the feeling of my heart on my throat gives an aching pain all over my muscles. The sharp sound made by the wall clock re-echoed in the vicinity of the whole room but I barely hear the ticking sound. What was that? 

A past memory, it's a much more detailed memory but not mine. Kisaki and Izana's conversation, that's the day before I die. I can't recall those confabulations formerly. 

"[Y/N]?" At the door, my mom comes into sight. 

"Mom? Why are you awake? It's too early." 

"Nothing, I just checked if you're sleeping." I smile, head tilting a bit. 

"I jerked out of sleep, but I'll doze again." Expressing her soft utterance, she jabbed. 

"Alright, have a sweet dream darling." Letting a heavy sigh, I lay on the bed again waving on my slumber. 

"What you doing?" 

 Is it an omen? No, it's definitely a premonition, something in the past happened that I'm not aware of. If I can't have my way to a better future for Izana, I'll forge a new tomorrow for him. 

"[Y/N]?" 

Kisaki, why does he have an epochal role in Izana's life? He'll be the big 'cause of the hefty turning point of his life, I can't secure everything as long as he's around if he wants Mikey then what's stopping him from vanquishing him? 

"Hey! Stop [Y/N]!" Confounded, I look at Ran who shouts that my ears almost burst. 

"What?" 

"You're bleeding [Y/N]! The hell happened?!" His eyes are congested with concern. Confused by his words, I trail his hands that are gripping my wrist, my fingertips are bleeding. 

"You've been blanked out chewing your fingertips, that habit of yours... what is going on?" He asked, tending my still bleeding fingers. 

Oh, I forgot I'm at the school, my mind's been wondering after having that dream, I stare at my fingers after Ran put a bandage. 

"Nothing..." I ended. Taking my phone with me, I leave the classroom and dialed a number. 

"[Y/N]?" 

"Hey, sorry for the bother but can I ask a favor?" After having a brief conversation I end the call and dial Kakucho's number. 

"Hey, Kaku, can you pick me up after school?" There's a laconic moment for awhile hitherto his answer.