Twelve

"Iza..." I mewl as he keeps on kissing my naked upper body, 

"[Y/N]..." Hissing as my hands travel to his body, up to his cheeks, lips, neck, and adam's apple whilst his lips suck my buds. 

"We should stop." 

"What...?" He stands up, pulling the thick comforter he wrapped me up. 

"Izana! Eh?!" I bawled, he gaze at me with his frigid plum orbs and left the room without saying a thing. 

"Did I do something wrong?" I whispered after I give the futon to the two Haitanis, also Kakucho, and Koko, we choose to sleep together in my room leaving the four of them in the living room. 

After the long run of making out, we ended up stripping but we stop along the way. This always happens, smiling I shrugged, he respects me that much? 

But I want to be depraved by him. 

Shaking my head I throws my weird fantasies and get my shirt. Tying my hair up, I walk out of my room and took some glasses of cold water, jeez it's too hot. 

"Hey," Kakucho said, catching my attention as I drank the water, I hum as an answer. 

"Did you see Izana- oh never mind." I stared at my boyfriend's back who was smoking outside the garden, 

"Something happens?" Kakucho asks, eyeing Izana too, I pout. 

"Nothing, he just left me on the bed." 

"Left you?" 

"Yeah." 

"Oh... Really?" We sit on the island counter and let a moment of silence envelop us. 

"That's surprising but not unexpected." He stated, 

"He's smoking to help himself." He added, he glance at me and smiled. 

"He respects you that much." 

I could still vividly remember how careful he is as he touch me like I'm a delicate doll, the way his hands and lips discover every soft spot that he'll find to my body was endowed by his gentle kisses. Dreaming what happen earlier got me to draw a breath of disgruntled. 

"He's old-fashioned?" I asked out of the blue, Kakaucho's face was trampled on many angled on what I just asked him.

 "Old-fashioned?" He looks at me from head to toe. 

"I wouldn't say that, by the way, your shirt's on backward." I looked down on my shirt to see if he was right and he is actually. 

"Oh, thank you, but that's unnecessary." He laughs with me, 

"But y'know what, I'm thankful for you." He said meaningfully, I stared at Kaku with his sudden words of appreciation for me. 

"For what?" He shook his head and stop his statement, he stood up and pat my head. 

"Just be happy with him. I'll go now, someone's already killing me by their stares." He said. I look at his back as he set off. 

"What did you talk about with him?" He asked, 

I flinch with his immediate presence behind me, bitterness frostbit twine his tone. He doesn't smell cigarettes, his scent was minty that got me close to him as I inhale it. 

"Nothing to be concerned about," I replied and hug him. 

"I want to know." He stubbornly stands, I hum and pull his hand out. 

"He said that we should be happy. That's why we're going on a night ride." Raising an eyebrow he looks at me. 

"A night ride?" I nodded energetically,