Eleven

"Hey, the event will start at two-thirty in the afternoon," I said, fixing my coat I look at the mirror once,

"Noted, baby, I'll be there- you piece of trash, die." My face turns upside down with his annoying grunts on the other call,

"Having a hard time?" He hums, and a loud thud and yelps of cries filled his setting.

"Nah, just some filthy scums, don't mind it, so, in two?" I smiled.

"I'll see you in two." Ending the call I made my way to the school, after seeing the almost done event held for the elementary department, we start to find sits for the next hour of awarding ceremonies.

"Mom!" I beamed, seeing her all well dressed in her white dress underneath her white coat.

She smiles and sits beside me,

"Hello, darling, congratulation, Mom is proud." Showering me with kisses, she took her phone out and take a lot of pictures of us.

Heart fluttering with happiness I smile and lean on my graceful mom.

"Thank you, mom," I said with a lot of appreciation in my tone, looking at me with a bright look, she kissed me again.

"Of course, for my baby." We wait for more than thirty minutes up to the time for the event.

"[Y/N]!" I look back, seeing Mana and Luna running to my place got me smiling from ear to ear.

"Babies!" They jumped to hug me.

"Congrats [Y/N]!" They said with their little cute voice, so adorable!

Not controlling my cute syndrome, I pinch both of their cheeks.

"Aw, you two are the cutest." The two giggled as I keep on pinching them, a loud cough got me to stop squeezing the cheeks of the two adorable girls in my arms.

"[Y/N], stop it look at my sisters' cheeks, it's swelling already."

Takashi interrupted and take his sisters away from me, feeling sorry seeing how reddish the cheeks of the two children have turned I did a peace sign to him.

"Sorry, can't help it." He just laughed.

"We're going, mom is waiting for them." I nod and waved to them,

"Will Izana, come?" My mom asks as she looks around, a lot of parents are going in as the allotted time come to end.

Peeking at the sea of heads, I nod, but Izana was nowhere to be found. The event started and one by one the participants and awardees come to avow their awards.

"Still not here?" My mom asks as she keeps on looking at how fidgety I am. Checking my phone for his text I found nothing, it was only the last call that we had earlier.

'Hey, will you make it?'

'Hi, are you near?'

'Izanaaa, where are you?'

'Anata.'

'Still busy?'

'Oh my gosh, it's almost my turn!'

But I received nothing.

My name was called,

I got my award but he didn't show up.

Until the end of the ceremonies, I didn't have a glimpse of my boyfriend's body and soul at the event, not even Ran, Rinrin, and Kaku.