Two

I hate this world. 

I hate everything that breaths around me, the useless chattering, the stupid presence of my classmate beside me specifically. 

"[Y/N]. You know Izana?" 

Weakly turning my head, I specifically mean Rindou Haitani who's been bugging me as soon as he sits down next to me, my connection to Izana spread like a wildfire to the school, that's why the younger Haitani is here, questioning me. 

He isn't even my classmate. I know him closely since he's my childhood friend and he can come easily to our classroom because of his older brother, who is my classmate and seatmate but sometimes Rindou comes to our class just to pull Ran in his own accord. If this is a normal day I would have entertained him with a warm conversation but my body has not been cooperating with me. I nod and take a nap again, 

"Wow, how come? What's your first interaction with him? He didn't scare you? Or push you away? Damn did you voodoo him?" He continues as much as I want to run away with his question I can't do it. 

"[Y/N]?" He poked my side when I didn't answer him. I peak on my shoulder and smile at him. 

"I'm sorry, Rinrin but I can't answer you right now. I'm not feeling well, please do refrain yourself from questioning me." I didn't wait for his response and nap. 

I feel like my body is tearing piece by piece as time passed. I can't pinpoint if I'm sick or what, but my body hurts a lot. 

"Do you want me to accompany you to the clinic?" Rindou offered with his soft tone but I just shrugged. 

"We still have a class. I can still manage." I guarantee, 

"Hey! Sir P.E said we should change to our gymnasium attire!" 

Sighting I stand in my chair and do what our teacher asks us. I feel like I'm floating as I change my uniform, with the light intuitive of my body I actually handle things out. After changing my clothes I directly made my way to the gymnasium but a big obstacle suddenly appear. I look up at Ran Haitani who I bump. 

"Yow [Y/N]." He address. 

I salute for a response and leave him there, he followed me using his inquisitive gaze unlike his brother who carelessly throw a question at me earlier, Ran just gave me a loud stare of curiosity. 

"Are you alright [Y/N]?" He ask ahead. I just raised my hand and waved as a response again. 

"I'm good, don't worry Ran." 

"You should be or Izana..." I turn my head from my shoulder to see him but he's already walking away. Izana will be? Those two seem to know Izana but I don't want to be nosy and ask them unnecessary questions. 

"Tsk." I massage my temple when my abdomen starts to register an immeasurable pain. 

"Okay class, gather around! We're going to have a cheer dance lesson today!" I hold my breath as the pain keeps on attacking my midsection. 

"Shit." I raised my hand to catch the professor's attention as my free hand hold my abdomen just to ease the pain. 

"Yes [L/N]?" 

"Sir, I'm sorry but can I go to the infirmary?" I asked still holding my breath as I do pulmonary ventilation, 

"Okay [L/N], do you want someone to—." 

"I'll assist her, sir." Ran offered, he hold my arm and bid goodbye to the teacher that let us go. I smile and lean to Ran for support. 

"I know something is wrong, and I'm right." He stated. I gave him a weak smile and wrap my arms to his arms.