Twenty

"How's Emma?" I asked Takemichi, who I met in the hallway of the hospital, he looked at me with his teary fluffy orbs, 

I wait for his answer but I got nothing, although I'm panicking, I need to compose myself, I can't let her die, his Izana's sister after all. 

"Takemichi?" I called again, he was sniffing and biting his lips to stop from trembling, 

Every second that he gave me a silent method of his answer didn't help the crawling horrible ideas in my brain. 

"Takemichi! Talk!" I yelled, he looked at me and tears started to fall on his blue bubbly orbs.

I don't have time for these, I still need to go back to Izana. Pushing him away, I looked for Emma's room, 

"Please be safe... Please, please... it'll only be me that should die today." I murmured, only to be stopped by a handful grip on my wrist, I eyed the owner of the hand that stop me and saw Takemichi in his dreadful shape. 

"[Y/N-chan]... She barely made it, we... we save her... I made it on time..." 

The rush of emotions runs through the course of my body, a big prick of a needle in my heart just disappears on his news.

She's safe. Emma is saved. 

I laugh softly and cleared my throat. 

"She survived, god... Thank you, god." I muttered and enter Emma's room that Takemichi leads. 

A lot of machines were intact supporting her body, and the atmosphere we're quite buoyant, seeing Mikey and Draken staring carefully and with pure adoration for the unconscious body, put a lip smile on my face. 

They treasured her a lot, just what siblings and lovers do, just how I cherished Izana– more than a lover but already a part of me. 

"[Y/N]," Mikey called, he stood, and to our surprise, he bowed down on the ground so as Draken caught me off guard, I keep my posture high and stare at them. 

"Thank you, thank you so much, for saving my sister. I don't know how to thank you more." I smile and sit on the floor, 

"Mikey, this is the thing that I would do for Izana," I stated and smiled. 

"You two are his only family, I'm begging you to love him with your utmost affection, this is the last request I'm going to ask you." Holding myself from bursting into tears, I stare at him with such indulgence mirroring my request. 

Inkless orbs contemplate on me, nodding he holds my hand, 

"Even without your words, that's what I'm going to do." I smiled, everything went smoothly to plan, for the final deed, it only left for the last act, saving Izana tonight, and shall enact the prudent ending. 

"Where's Takemichi?" I asked when I didn't sight him, 

"He'll be leading the division tonight, he can buy you time to reach my brother, you should go now," Mikey said, I nod and turn my back to him. 

Anata, I'll make sure to give you everything now, you'll have Mikey, without Kisaki, and I'll extricate him by myself. 

The plan was a success, I walk out of the hospital and stare at Ran and Rindou. As no words form in my mouth I run to them and enfold them in my arms they pat my back Rindou chuckle as Ran stroke my hair. 

"Thank you, thank you Ran-nichan, Rinrin..."