Eight

"Ahh! Ahh! Izana, fuck!" 

The man who's sitting lazily with his legs spread on the leather couch watches the lady satisfy herself using him. He looks at his manhood that's aching not with pleasure but in pain. The young lady cum after satisfying herself but not the man in front of her. 

"You done?" Izana asks but the woman didn't move out to his throbbing manhood, she continues to grind her hips down to the still solid cock vanward to her. 

"Move." Izana commands but the lady seem to be at a loss and tone-deaf as she boldly moves again. 

Reaching for his gun he points it at the bimbo's head. 

"I said move, I'm kind enough to let you cum twice, move you fucking useless bitch." 

The lady moves out with her trembling legs as she exits the room but with unsatisfied desire, Izana reach for the revolver and shoots the lady's leg as she tries to run for her life.

Sitting in the wide VIP room of Tokyo Manji's Gang, Izana spends his time alone wontedly. 

Lightning a stick of cigarette he starts inhaling the cancerous tab. He let a flaky click of his tongue and stand up from his seat. 

"Fucking worthless bitch." 

Walking into one of the comfort room inside the VIP room, Izana cleans himself as his lust disperse, if his instinct as a man won't strike he will never choose to touch any woman, he'd rather spend his time devising Mikey around his fingers. 

Howbeit he couldn't, the cunt that he had earlier isn't any help at all to ease his body's carnality, like always. Taking a pill whilst he takes the tip of the cigarettes, he engluts the drug. 

"Shit." He mumbles, wearing only black pants with his hanafuda earrings placidly stack in his lobule, he stares at himself in the mirror. 

In a brief period of time that passes the drug starts to ingurgitate his perception. Corrupting his inner conviction as he travels back from the very first day that he met her. Finishing the cigarette, he garbs his black long-sleeve, coat and exits the pub. 

Walking freely as he please, stares of fear, caprice, and other judgments engrain to him as he walks out but none of it was enough for him to give any interest, he could pull the trigger and dead shot whoever stands in his way if anyone gets on his nerves. 

Arriving at his penthouse Izana took off his coat, only leaving his boxer as he lay down on his bed.

The drug that he took from earlier finally affects all his senses, from his sight, olfactory, up to his brain, it's finally controlling him. 

"Izana-kun!" A young lady that he really well knows, jumps to his bed as his hallucination filled the whole penthouse, he smiles. 

For the past few days that were foregone, he can't pull to put any emotions to his face. 

Only now. 

"Anata." He called the seventeen-year-old girl that hug him. 

"Did you kill someone again?" The girl starts to strum his wavy hair, he hums, and lets his fantasy and imagination falsify his reality.