Nineteen

A month almost passed, a lot happened and things start to flow erroneously to the timeline that I've known.

Meeting with Emma ought not to have happened but we did, and not to mention that we spent and meet ample times.

"He meets Mikey." Kakucho started,

It's the third week of February, and Kisaki became more meticulous in his movements, I might not want to admit it but he's a real piece of work.

"And [Y/N], it's Sano Schinichiro's death anniversary tomorrow already."

I jab my head and look outside, it's tomorrow but why does it feel like I'm missing something?

"[Y/N]." My eyes followed the voice who called me.

Mucho.

Approaching by his side is a man with a mask, a bleach-blond hair that reaches his shoulder.

A calm demeanor except that it's somewhat bothering me.

"He's Sanzu. The one that you met at the bar. The vice-president of fifth division." Recalling our first encounter ring a bell in my memory, he did really bring the vice-captain of his division.

He nods his head slightly,

"Sanzu Haruchiyo." Interchanging gestures at him I narrow my eyes at Mucho.

"Did Izana meet him?"

"Yes, it's been a while of acquaintance." I inclined my head, and a sudden twinge hit my head,

muffle grunt ran off my lips as I reach for my head.

"Are you alright? [Y/N]?" Rinrin asks who pace passed behind us.

"Yeah, can you call Izana, please? I'm missing him suddenly." He smiles and fondles my head in such great effort.

"Of course." He said.

"Ouch, stop Rinrin." I faintly stop his hands, the grin on his face wiped out.

"You sure you're fine?" I chuckle a bit, it's adorable seeing him care since all he knows is how to annoy my inner peace.

"Yes, I am, now if you please?" He nods, yawning I stare at the ceiling.

My mom didn't come home for three days now, it is not a big deal even so it's been stressing me, no call, no news, no nothing.

She's not the type to leave me forsaken, and the company that she's been working for lost contact with her too.

Tomorrow will be the forsaken day, not for them but for me. After telling Mikey the awful fight that'll break out before the actual fight,

the undermining plan of Kisaki was resolved, Toman fought one on one with the heavenly kings howbeit fairly the fight was, Izana's foremen win.

"The first, second and fourth division we're all injured, especially the second and fourth." Kakucho explains flatly,

"What? How could Hanagaki get beaten?" I asked, he pull the chair next to me.

"It's under Kisaki's command to avoid any arising suspicion, him and Sanzu do the job." Fully comprehending what happened I stare at Kokonoi.

"Hajime," I said, he looked at me and Kakucho, checking if he heard correctly.

"Can I have a conversation with you?"

"Ten dollars every five minutes." Blinking I look at Kakucho,

"Ten dollars, Kaku?"