chapter 14

☆

Despite Faith's hatred for Walburga Black, they were actually getting along better than expected. Faith, Amara, Walburga and Mary were all sitting in their dorm taking shots of the fire whiskey Faith had stolen, and simply talking as friends.

It was a Tuesday night, and the four girls were sitting in their pajamas, throwing their head backs with laughter.

"It was awful Faith," Mary laughed. Earlier that day, a gryffindor boy, Steven, had tired to kiss Mary, "He did that awful smolder of his and expected me to swoon!"

"But did he say his acclaimed pick up line right before?" Faith asked, wheezing.

"Please, I was there, it was horrific!" Walburga laughed.

"Can you touch my hand? I want to tell my friends I've been touched by an angel," Mary laughed, mimicking Steven's deep voice.

"Well it's no surprise that boy's in gryffindor!" Amara chuckled, "He's got the ego the size of a whale,"

"He definitely needs to be humbled," Faith agreed, giggling as she took another shot of whiskey.

"So Faith.." Walburga said, grinning. Faith turned her head and eyed Walburga suspiciously, "Is Axel single?"

Faith rolled her eyes, "How should I know. Besides, Axel? Really? You like Axel?" Faith laughed, her brows raised at Walburga.

"Oh come on, he's cute," Mary piped in.

"Yeah, he's got that dignified look about him," Amara laughed.

"Gross." Faith shook her head.

"I just think we'd be perfect together," Walburga smiled, "Both attractive, both slytherins and of course, both purebloods."

Faith rolled her eyes, muttering, "of course that's all you'd care about,"

Walburga glared daggers at Faith, "What's that, Faith?" She said with an accusatory tone.

"I said, you're-"

"So Faith how's it going with Tom Riddle?" Amara blurted, desperately attempting to change the subject.

"Um, nothing Amara. I told you we're just friends," Faith laughed, softening her gaze as she turned away from Walburga.

"Really?" Mary laughed, "You two seem to be spending quite a bit of time in the Library together," she grinned.

"We're study partners, that's all," Faith laughed, shaking her head,

"If you say so," Amara grinned.

"So mars," Faith grinned back at Amara, "how's it going with Malfoy?"

Amara blushed, making the other girls giggle. Faith still hated Abraxas, but she understood why Amara liked him so much. He was rather handsome, but his personality was rotten.

"It's going...well," Amara grinned, "He's actually way more mature than he used to be, you know?" She smiled, still blushing.

"Whatever Amara," Faith laughed.

Tom Riddle sat at the head of the grand table inside the room of requirement, with Abraxas Malfoy, Mulciber, Dolohov, Rosier, Lestrange and Nott

Tom Riddle sat at the head of the grand table inside the room of requirement, with Abraxas Malfoy, Mulciber, Dolohov, Rosier, Lestrange and Nott. His knights of walpurgis.

"I have discovered the location of the chamber," Tom grinned, sliding Faith's leather bound book down the table proudly, "I shall explore the chamber after Christmas."

The boys grinned as they observed the book.

"My lord, why would Faith Silvers own a book containing the whereabouts of the chamber?" Rosier asked inquisitively.

"The girl comes from a long line of slytherins. Her family seem to share our opinions." Tom spoke.

"I don't trust her," Abraxas piped up as he flicked through the pages,"She's a blood traitor."

Malfoy looked up and became flustered upon realising Tom's forceful glare ,"To question her is to question me, Malfoy. And I highly suggest you do not question me." Tom spat.

"Sorry my lord," Malfoy replied, flushed.

"Faith Silvers is nieve. She trusts me and can be of use." Tom addressed the whole group, standing, "She has access to important knowledge, and I can use that to my advantage. And trust me, I will get what I want." he smirked.