*4*

After an eventful first day, Liz had finally arrived home.
She unlocked the front door with a sigh, and without taking her shoes of coat off, the blonde went straight to the kitchen to grab some snacks before entering the living room. She plopped down on the chair with a lot groan as she placed her feet on the side table and opened the bag of taki's she snatched from the kitchen cabinet

"Rough day?"
Lea, who was seated on the couch let out a snort when she watched her sister crave trough the bag of taki's like her life depended on it.

"You could say that."
Liz muffed with a mouthful of the snacks.
It wasn't a bad day at school, it was just a lot to process after being alone in your room for about 3 months. The kids around her seemed to have sucked the energy away from her.

"I saw a video of a girl from your school being fucked from behind."
Lea told her casually, receiving a taki thrown on her face by the older girl.

"You're too young to be seeing that shit!"

"Oh please, I see shit like that on a daily basis."
Lea shrugged, Liz visibly cringing from beside her.

"You're a disgrace, Leanna Coughlan."

"Got it from my sister."
Lea teased, receiving another taki thrown at her forehead.

"To hell you didn't."
Liz scoffed as she stood up, throwing the half empty bag of on the couch next to her sister, knowing she was gonna eat them anyway.

"I'm in my room, don't disturb me."
She warned before running up the stairs and entering her room.

She slipped out of her entire outfit and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a cropped tank top.

After changing into the outfit, Liz jumped onto her bed, opened her laptop and decided to watch some cheesy sitcom.

"Liz has always had an weird obsession with sitcoms. She watched it whenever she wanted, whether she was happy or sad it didn't matter, old school sitcoms always made her feel happy. They brought a weird sense of comfort to her."

Four episodes and one nap later, Liz had woken up from the sound of her phone ringing. Assuming it was her aunt, since no one else ever really called her, she picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

"You woke me up."
She groaned tiredly into the phone.

"Shit, I didn't know you was sleeping."
The voice from the other side of the line replied. That definitely did not sound like her aunt.

"Wait, Fezco?"
Liz sat up straight, running her hand trough her hair nervously. Why was he calling her?

"Sup."
He simply replied, confirming it was indeed him she was talking to.
"Listen Liz, I need yo help."

"You need my help?"
Liz was confused, what could Fezco possibly need her help for?

"Yeah, it's Rue."

Liz had rushed herself to Fez' address he had send her without even thinking of changing.

Fez had told her all about what had happened to Rue.
She came to visit him at a bad time and before she knew she was being drugged by mouse, Fez' drug dealer.

Rue had been sleeping on Fez' couch for about an hour, he hoped she would wake up in time before he had a "business deal" to take care of, but unfortunately for him she was still way too high to even walk.

He couldn't leave her at his house since another one of his weird drug addicted associates would come over.
He also knew he couldn't drive her home because her mom would kill the both them, so Fez had no idea what to do.