*17*

Liz was seated at the dining table at the Howard household.
She sat between Lexi and Maddy, Kat and BB sat across from them. Cassie was at the head of the table, looking in front of her nervously.

"I don't know what you're gonna say, but this feels like.. really dramatic."
Kat broke the silence.

"Yeah this is spooky."
BB commented.

"It is not spooky BB. I just, need your advice on like, two things."
Cassie replied, looking around at everyone seated at the table.
"And I need you guys to promise me to not say a single fucking word."

"Something happend."
She started to explain when Liz noticed Kat slumping down in her seat.

Cassie explained to the girls that on the night of the Halloween party, she made out with Daniel, which to Liz was the most disturbing idea, but Daniel was a complete asshole to her, which didn't surprise Liz at all, but now Cassie wasn't sure if she should tell McKay about it.

"Wait. Am I hearing this correctly?"
Maddy asked as soon as her best friend was done explaining the situation.
"You want to tell McKay that you made out with Daniel at the Carnival and on Halloween?"

"Yea but, I don't have to say it's Daniel."
Cassie replied.

"Bitch, that's the craziest idea I've ever heard. Right?"
Maddy said, looking around for someone to agree with her.

"For sure."
BB agreed.

"Yeah, but, I want to be honest with him."
Cassie replied, looking at Liz for backup.

"I agree that you should be honest, but also, I don't think McKay tells you everything either, so like, I'm not sure."
Liz replied with a shrug.

"You can not tell McKay."
Maddy interrupted.

"But it's not like I cheated-cheated."
The blonde tried to excuse.

"Kissing is worse. It's so much more intimate."
Maddy convinced her friend.
"And if anybody brings it up, you deny, deny, deny."

"Okay, but, I just... I don't want there to be something this bad between us forever."
Cassie replied hesitatingly.

"I wouldn't worry about it Cassie, it's not like you guys are gonna be together forever."
Kat suddenly shot, causing Liz' eyes to widen.

"Kat, what the fuck is your problem?"
Maddy sassed back.
"You're being a bad friend now. You were a bad friend to me, and this whole new personality is seriously unlikable."

"World star!"
BB commented, before hitting her vape as she watched the fight go down.

"Why? Because I won't sit and listen to you bitch and moan about your psychotic, abusive boyfriend who you've literally broken up with a thousand times?"
Kat snapped back, turning everyone's attention towards the two girls.

"It was literally the lowest point in my life, and the only one being there for me was fucking Liz. so yeah."

Liz slumped into her seat awkwardly, not liking the way the conversation had turned to her.

"That, and the fact that you're just fucking mean."
Maddy continued, turning the attention away from Liz and back to herself.

"Maddy ever since I've met you all you talk about is yourself, your clothes, your boyfriend, whatever superficial shit you think is so fucking important. Sorry I'm no longer interested."
Kat threw a burning flame towards Maddy.

"I don't know about everyone else, but I miss the old Kat. You know, the one who had a sense of humor and wasn't a fucking cunt?"
Maddy threw the flame right back at her.