*13*

Lexi went downstairs to open the door for Rue, Jules and Kat so the girls could all walk to the party together.

Liz and Cassie went to clean up a few last things before heading downstairs as well, the four girls, plus Cassie and Lexi's mom, all turned their heads to look at them in awe.

"Is it too much?"
Cassie asked self conscious.

The girls looked at her Alabama Worley costumed, all of them replying to her with "no"

Cassie smiled gracefully and continued to walk down the stairs, Liz following right after her.

"You guys look hot."
Liz told Kat Rue and Jules who were all dressed up in their costumes as well.

"Thanks Liz, you look very hot too."
Kat smiled, receiving a similar one back.

"So, shall we go?"
Rue asked, turning towards the other girls who all nodded in reply.

"Yeah, let's go."
Lexi smiled as she opened the door. All six of them leaving the house happily.

"Wait, did you guys hear about Nate?"
Cassie asked the others when they were walking down the street.

"No"
Kat replied.

"Yeah, he's expelled."
Liz replied with a shrug.

"How do you know?"
Jules asked confused, looking sideways to face the girl.

"Oh she knows everything."
Rue replied simply, not looking away from the streets in front of her.

"Weird"
Jules whispered, earning a chuckle from the others.

The party was already loaded when they arrived. Drunk teenagers in diverse costumes lingered trough the front door, ready to get even more fucked up than they already were.

"I regret coming here sober."
Liz muttered as she pushed a random drunk away from her.

"Yeah, me too."
Cassie chuckled, her face changing to discomfort very soon after.

"Good thing I didn't"
Jules giggled and ran into the crowd, the other five girls watching her.

"Yeah, I'm gonna het fucked up."
Kat sighed before heading off as well, leaving Rue and Liz with the Howard sisters.

"This party is gonna be so weird."
Rue commented, shaking her head slowly.

"Why?"
Cassie looked at her.

"Cause it's the first time ever being sober at a party."
Rue explained, looking around to see Jules dancing.

"Yeah that sucks."
Cassie shrugs.
"I'm gonna get a drink."

"Let's sit down."
Lexi suggested, walking towards a couch that was placed somewhere in the corner. Rue and Liz followed her right away, plopping down on the fluffy couch.

Liz looked around, like she usually did when she was at parties,  it when all she saw were dancing drunks, she knew she needed a drink as well. She would not get trough the night sober.

"I'm gonna get a drink, you guys want anything?"
Liz stood up and faced the girls, who both shook their head.

When she finally found her way to the kitchen, Liz just grabbed a random bottle, not really caring what it is, she put it in a cup and filled the left space with some coke. As she was just about to leave, she noticed a presence beside her and turned her head.

"Liz Coughlan, glad you came."
Daniel, the guy who threw the party, leaned against the kitchen counter and faced Liz with a smirk, staring down at her cleavage hungrily.