*9*

Liz Fez and Lea arrived at Liz' car when Lea was giving her sister a speech about how she was ruining her entire life and was such a bitch.
Fez listened to the girl with his eyebrows raised. He was way too fucking sober for this shit.

Liz zoned out on the shouting coming from her sister and checked her phone.

6 missed calls:

Aunt Marie🤎

"Fuck"
Liz cussed under her breath, calling back right away.

"Liz where the hell are you?"
A concerned and angry sounding Marie answered the phone.

Liz rubbed her forehead, thinking of a way to get out of this situation.

"I'm so sorry Marie, the reception is terrible over here so I couldn't get a hang of Lea, but I found her so we'll be back ASAP.""
She excused.

"Okay just get home, we'll talk when you get back."
Marie sighed, hanging up without saying another word.

Liz stuffed her phone back into her pocket and looked at Fez who was still listening to the stoned fourteen year old bitch and moan about how much her sister sucked.

"I'm so sorry you have to experience this."
Liz whispered to Fezco who chuckled in reply.

"I've seen worse."
He shrugged, turning his attention to Liz.
"Besides, I owed you."

"For what?"
Liz raised a brow and looked up at him in confusion.

"Y'know, the shit with Rue."
He told her, rewinding her to when she had a knocked out Rue Bennet in the back of her car in the soaking rain.

"Oh yeah, you do owe me for that one."
Liz grinned playfully.
"Well in that case, Fezco, you better help me making this girl seem somewhat sober before my aunt will kill us both with an axe."

Fez chuckled and nodded at her.
"Good thing you bought the expert."

Liz smiled and watched him open her car without a bother, looking trough the dashboard cabinet to see if he could find anything.

"What are you looking for?"
Liz walked towards him as he rummaged trough the mess in her car.

"Anything to eat or drink."
Fez replied, continuing his search.

"Don't have anything."
Liz replied, saving him the trouble.

"Fuck."
Fez groaned and closed the cabinet, making his way out of the car.
"Who the hell doesn't have food in their car?"

"Me."
Liz shrugged, watching her sister lying on the hood of the hood of the car, mumbling random words to herself.

"Shit, well Imma go get a pretzel and water, be right back."
Fezco told Liz who thanked him in reply, him sprinting away right after that.

Liz made her way towards the front of the car and sat down next to her sister, letting out a deep sigh.

"Why won't you let me trust you?"
She turned her head towards Lea who shrugged slowly.