*25*

"Are you sure my tits don't look weird?"
Maddy Perez turned to her new friend, pointing towards her breasts for the fourth time that night.

"Yes, you look great."
Liz replied, looking next to her while the two walked the cold street.

Liz didn't remember exactly whose house they were in their way too, but it was close to Maddy's place so the two of them decided to walk over there instead of driving.

"Thanks Liz."
Maddy smiled genuinely.
"God, I don't feel like seeing Nate's face again."

Maddy and Nate officially broke up the night of the school dance. Maddy finally started to see for herself that the Jacob's boy was an absolute psychopath who did not at all deserve her love.
Liz was happy for her, knowing how much trouble their relationship brought to them.

When Liz arrived at her house a few hours ago, Maddy decided to fill the girl in on everything she's missed on her situation with Nate.
And so Liz told Maddy all about Fez, so now both girls were aware of each other's situations.

"Fuck him."
Liz sighed, tired of hearing Nate's name once more.

"Yeah he's a dick."
Maddy nodded in agreement, entering a crowded driveway to a house that was still unfamiliar to Liz.

The two entered the party that was already fully going. Multiple teenagers scattered trough the big house. Some of which were drunk, some were high, and others were a mixture of both. It amused Liz how it was only ten PM and this was the state everyone was in, but she wasn't suprised by it in the slightest.

"I need to fucking pee."
Maddy groaned, pouring herself a cup of liquor while they stood in the kitchen.

"Let's find a bathroom then."
Liz told her, earning a nod in agreement from the raven haired girl who now made her way into the crowd, stopping random strangers from what they were doing to ask them where the bathroom was.

After bothering a ton of different people, the girls finally found what was supposed to be the bathroom,
They made their way trough the hall when Lexi suddenly stopped them.

"Maddy, Liz, have you seen Cassie?"
The girl asked in a worried tone.

"I thought she was with you."
Maddy replied, trying to hold up her pee.

"No, we got into a screaming fight, she got out of the car on the middle of the road."
Lexi explained, earning a confused gaze from Liz.

"Wait, what?"
Maddy asked in shock.

"What were you fighting about?"
Liz now asked, starting to feel slightly concerned about Cassie's whereabouts.

"She was drinking while I was driving."
Lexi replied simply.

"How long ago?"
Maddy asked in worry.

"Like, an hour and a half."

"Did you call her?"
Maddy tilted her head, looking at Lexi.

"She's not answering."

"She always answers."
Maddy stated.

"I know!"
Lexi groaned in annoyance.
"It's fucking weird."

"I'm actually worried, she was like, very drunk."

"I'm sure she's fine."
Maddy told the girl.
"There's no way Cassie's missing a New Years Eve party."
She reassured, walking away from Lexi and continuing to make her way to the bathroom.

Liz turned to Lexi who was about to walk off as well.
"She's probably alright Lex. I'll let you know when I see her."

"Thanks Liz. It's good to see you again."
Lexi smiled kindly at her friend before turning away to continue her search for her sister.