*18*

"Yo, where the fuck is Rue?"

Liz opened her eyes and looked up from her spot on the floor, facing Fez who stood in the doorway.

She wasn't really sure about what happend, one minute she and Rue were just sitting in Fez' grandma's room in silence, and the next Rue was freaking out and suddenly left.

Liz figured she found her way out of the house, since she didn't hear any change in sounds or yelling at her behavior. So she stayed seated and waited for Fezco to come and get her.

"She ran off."
Liz shrugged, standing up to her feet, stretching her legs while doing so.

"Shit."
Fez rubbed his hands over his head, letting out a soft chuckle.
"that chick is manic"

"Yeah"
Liz snorted.

"So, wanna hang in my room?"
Fezco suggested, standing in the doorway awkwardly.

"Yeah, I'd love that."
She smiled, stepping outside the room after Fez did so as well, following him out.

As soon as the two entered the bedroom, Liz immediately plopped unto the bed, spreading her arms and legs over the soft sheets.

Fez chuckled at the sight of her getting comfortable in his bed, a warm feeling taking over his body.

"You, uh, want something to drink? Or eat?"
He asked, Liz shot up from her previous position so that she was now seated on the edge of the bed, watching the boy who stood at the door frame.

"No, I want you to join me."
She smiled, petting the spot next to her playfully.

Without hesitation, Fezco sat down next to her, observing her face from up close.
"You look really good, Liz. I missed you."

"I missed you too."
She shyly replied, grabbing his hand and intertwined their fingers before placing a soft kiss on top of his hand.

He smiled widely at the gesture, wrapping his arms around her waist before lifting her up and gently throwing her further unto the bed.

She let out a train of giggles as he towered over her, his hands resting on the mattress beside her head.
He laughed at her reaction, leaving a gentle kiss on her lips.

"What are you doing?"
Liz asked the boy whose eyes didn't want to look away from her face,

"I'm looking at you."
He smiled, observing as her hands fiddled with the chain that loosely hung around his neck.

"Why did it take us a whole week to see each other again?"
She whispered, her brown eyes meeting his blue ones.

"Shit, I don't even know."
He sighed, lying down next to her while looking up at the ceiling.

"Me neither."
Liz turned to he side so she could face him.
"But it was really fucking stupid."

"For real."
The boy agreed, moving over to grab a joint and lighter from his nightstand.
"I don't wanna do this shit again."

"Then let's not do this shit again."
Liz smiled, watching Fezco light up his joint.

"Word."
He nodded, smoke filling his lungs as he spoke.
"You should move in here."

Liz let out a loud chuckle, sitting up to face him again.
"I think we missed a few steps."

"Why?"
He shrugged, a smile plastered on his face.

"We haven't even been on a date yet."
She replied, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Well lemme take you out then."
He replied, handing her the joint, which she kindly declined.
"And then you can move in."