1

Skylar walked down the hall to her next class, astronomy. Skylar walked with one girl on each side. Scarlet was on her left blabbering about how her boyfriend was the new seeker for the Ravenclaw quidditch team. Scarlet was a pure blood Slytherin so it was a big surprise when she
Announced she was dating Danny Jones a muggle wizard who was known for sitting by himself and never talking to anyone, the complete opposite Scarlet.

And on her right was Rachel who was reading the charms pre test so five minutes before she had to take it, classic Rachel. Rachel always seemed to have her face in the homework whenever Skylar saw her because she always would put it off until the last minute.

"I can't believe we barley have any classes together this year." Skylar said once Scarlet stopped talking to take a breath. " I know it's so dumb!" Scarlet said pushing a small Hufflepuff boy out of her way as we marched down the middle of the hall.

As Slytherin's we were always treated with respect. Whenever the three girls walked down the hall Skylar noticed people would whisper and shutter when she gave them an evil stare, they were scared and Skylar loved it. "Look at these cowards all begging to be us!" I said reviving a laugh from Rachel. "What class do you have now?" She asked putting away her paper. "Astronomy, but I would rather throw myself off the roof than go."

"I think you might change your mind once you get in there." Rachel said slightly blushing. "Oh yes we have a new teacher, his name is like Draco or something he's super hot I haven't had his class yet but I saw him walking down the hall and DAMN!" Scarlet said blubbering again. "I even thought about it and I'm gay!" Rachel cried.

I laughed and departed from them as they blew me kisses I walked into the classroom. I had arrived a few minutes late to class as I usually did. When I opened the doors everyone looked back at me before facing forward again realizing it was me like always. I looked at the ground of the class and saw a tall muscular man with bright blonde hair writing on the board.

MR DRACO MALFOY

"Ah five minutes late care to explain..." he said Turing around and freezing once he saw me. Once I realized he was waiting for my name I shifted and used my cold tone. "Skylar Walkings." I stated. "Care to explain why you are late?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "No I don't." I said crossing my arms. He was clearly not amused as he took a few steps forwards and stopped. "There's always one student every year who likes to give the teacher a tough time, and I think this year it's Miss Walkings!" He announced to the class.

I heard small snickers from multiple students before I stomped my foot. "Care to tell me where I'm sitting, or am I going to stand for your class?" I asked coldly. I noticed him give a slight smirk before pointing at an empty seat right next to his desk. I slowly made my way to where he painted giving dirty looks to everyone. "I like to keep the trouble makers next to me." He said to the class. As I sat down at my seat I sighed to myself. "I'll show you trouble Malfoy."