13

"Must I say your behavior was not appropriate for someone who is going to be graduating this year, I can already tell your going to be be a bad influences on Miss May she's a year below you. You should surly know better!" The professor ranted as Skylar stood in front of his desk. She rolled her eyes. "Taylor has nothing to do with this so professor if I could please go to my next class it's much more important than whatever you are going to say." The professors face turned bright red as he grabbed Skylar's arm and dragged her towards the classroom door. "Maybe a trip to the headmaster will change your mind!" He said pushing open the door and dragging Skylar not far behind.

"I can assure you it won't and if you don't let me go my family will be hearing about this!" Skylar muttered loudly. "I've had enough of you back talking me Miss Walkings, just wait your in for it now!"

Skylar rolled her eyes until she felt herself run into the professors back causing her to fall to the ground hard. She pushed the hair out of her face and groaned as she tried to stand up. "What the hell first you drag me to the headmasters office now your pushing me to the ground what the fuck!" Skylar yelled before she looked up and saw the professor standing in front of Draco. Draco looked extremely angry as he stared down the professor while the professor gulped loudly. He was much shorter than Skylar witch made him an ant compared to Draco.

"What seems to be going in here, you know you should be touching students professor." Draco stated with a killer look in his eyes. Skylar smirked at how protective he was being suddenly. "I- I was taking her to the headmasters office- she intrigued my class and distracted her classmates before she cursed loudly at me." The professor mumbled trying to seem confident but failing. "But what would the headmaster think if she saw you dragging a student unwillingly to her office before throwing her to the ground?" Draco asked stepping closer. He hadn't looked at the Skylar the whole time eyes glued to the professor. "It was an accident I bumped into you that's why she fell!" He tried defending himself but it wasn't working.

"I suggest you go back to your classroom and think while I take care of Miss Walkings, but if I ever see you lay a hand on her again I will not hesitate to have you thrown out of this school." Draco stated. The professor nodded before rushing away clearly distressed.

Draco finally looked at Skylar a look of concern in his eyes. "Are you alright my love?" He whispered careful not to let anyone hear. "Yes, thank you Draco." Skylar stated not meeting his eyes, she was embarrassed and he could tell. Draco reached forwards lifting her chin in his hand. "My love do not worry I will keep an eye on him, understand?" He said softly rubbing small circles on her check now. She slowly nodded a small smile tugging on her lips witch her returned.

Draco reached forwards grabbing her hand and pulling her behind him as he headed towards an old broom closet, he quickly looked around before pulling them both inside. Once he closed the door the room was filled with darkness and it made Skylar gasp when she felt his hands grab her hips pulling him into his strong chest. A chuckle escaped his lips before he pressed them aggressively against hers witch she returned. Draco picked her bottom lip and she gave him access. Skylar pulled his loose hair a bit making him moan into the kiss turning her on more.

Draco grabbed her ass with both his hands massaging it while Skylar let loud moans fly from her lips. "I could never get tired of your moans." Draco whispered pressing himself even closer to her. "Then don't." Skylar moaned.

Draco slammed her against the wall making her gasp again as Draco now tugged at her skirt witch was riding up her thighs. "Such a short skirt, all the boys have been looking at you in it."

"I bet you loved that." Skylar joked as he tugged it down. "I hate when they look at you your mine, only mine" he pushed her panties to the side and without warning shoved a finger inside. "Try and hold it in." He groaned and her fingers sunk into his shoulders and she moaned loudly as he quickened the pace. After a few minutes he added two more finger and Skylar was nearly at her breaking point. "I'm so close..." Skylar moaned. Draco quickly pulled his fingers out causing Skylar to gasp. Draco smirked as he licked his fingers. Skylar shoved his chest jokingly a huge frown on her face. "What the hell!" She cried. "That's your punishment for getting in trouble during class." Draco laughed as Skylar crossed her arms. "I would have rather had detention." Skylar mumbled as Draco placed a short tender kiss on her lips. "You wouldn't last a second in detention with me." He whispered in her ear before grinning and leaving the closeted I had her by herself to calm down.