14

The other classes flew by, Skylar didn't care all she could think about was Draco and her perfect way to get back at him. As soon as the bell rang Skylar raced out of her class and into Draco's where a few other students had already arrived early. Skylar took her seat at the front of the class where no other desks were as part of her plan.

When the bell rang everyone took their seats and Draco walked into the class and faced the students. He looked taken back as he noticed Skylar front and center almost as if he was surprised. He should be Skylar always liked to sit in the back with her friends where she could gossip or sleep witch was far more important than listening to what ever the class was learning about.

"Today class I just want you to ready chapters 25 and 26 and take notes we will have a quiz on them in a few days, your aloud to talk just don't be too loud." Draco said sitting at his desk and grading a few papers. He looked so sexy with his ring covered fingers gripping the quill. The class broke into chatter as students talked to one another. This was the perfect time for Skylar's plan to get back at Draco.

Skylar unbuttoned her shirt letting her breast hang out only covered by her black lace bra. She then pulled her skirt up all the way so it wasn't touching her thighs anymore. Nobody was around Skylar or really cared to look her way, they were all too busy.

"Mr Malfoy?" Skylar called. Draco lifted his head and made eye contact with Skylar. His eyes went wide and his face flushed like her saw a ghost. He swallowed hard before stuttering. "Yes- yes Miss Walkings?" He chocked out making her grin. She frowned and pointed at her paper giving him puppy dog eyes. "Can you help me with this word I can't read it." Skylar lied. Draco kept his eyes on her the entire time he walked over to her desk. He stood behind her and leaned down looking over her shoulder at the word she was pointing at. She could feel his hot breath on her neck making her sigh once he whispered in her ear.

"Your playing a dangerous game anyone could see you right now."
"That's what makes it so fun, that and the fact you can't touch me." Skylar smirked. "Just wait till class is over my love." He muttered and began walking away back to his desk. "Detention Miss Walkings, and the word was astronomical." Draco smirked as he sat down. Skylar's jaw dropped at his smug look and she watched as he turned back to his papers still smiling. Skylar still wasn't done with teasing him though.

Slowly her fingers found her underwear and she pushed them away. A soft grunt left her lips as she pushed two fingers inside. Draco's head flew up at the noise and saw what Skylar was doing. His eyes darkened as she covered her mouth and went quicker. Draco shifted in his seat and looked at her with lust. If they were the only ones in the room he would run to her and rip her clothes off and fuck her until she didn't know her own name. But he couldn't there were other students in the room. Skylar's eyes closed shut and when she opened them she made eye contact with Draco who was gripping his desk so tight his knuckles were turning white.

Draco never took his eyes off her the entire time. Skylar felt her orgasm build up and as soon as the bell rang she felt it hit her. Her eyes rolled back and she pulled her fingers out and moaned slightly before looking at Draco and smirking.

It felt like forever for Draco as all the student packed their bags while Skylar waited at her desk buttoning her shirt up and pulling her skirt down again. As soon as the last student left Draco shot up from his desk and stood in front of Skylar's desk both hands pressed down as he leaned over her with a glare.

"You've been a very bad girl." He stated. "Well you wouldn't help me earlier so I had to do it myself." She said innocently. "But looking at your pants I can tell you liked the show." Draco glared still looking at her as Skylar smiled before looking at his large boner and she licked her lips. Before Draco could say anything Skylar crawled under the desk and began to unbuckle Draco's pants letting them drop to the ground, but when she reached to pull his boxers down he grabbed her hand.

"Bad girls don't get rewards." Draco stated smirking. "Can I please suck your dick daddy?" This made Draco freeze he didn't say anything but he threw down his boxers and grabbed his dick thrusting it into Skylar's mouth. Skylar moaned at the feeling and began sucking. She used her hands to rub the rest of his dick she couldn't get down her throat. Draco moaned loudly throwing his head back eyes squeezed shut.

"Such a bad fucking girl, I shouldn't let you do this." He moaned. Skylar kept sucking until she felt his dick twitch and before she knew he came in her mouth. Draco moaned loudly now opening his eyes as he looked down at Skylar. Skylar swallowed as he looked at her before whipping her check that had some cum on it and sucking it off her finger.

"Such a good girl for daddy." Draco moaned and he pulled Skylar up from the ground. "You did so good." He praised as Skylar smiled. "Do I get anything daddy?"

"Well you see I have work to do before the next class, but since you did such a good job sucking my dick I have an idea." Draco picked up Skylar and carried her to his desk. Draco sat down in his chair and patted his thigh. Skylar raised an eyebrow confused.

"You can use my thigh as I work." He explained smirking. Skylar licked her lips and quickly placed herself on his thigh one leg on either side. Draco grabbed a quill and stated grading papers. "You gotta be quick though I have a first year class in ten minutes." He stated as he began to move his leg up and down starting at a slow place.

Skylar moaned quietly as she pulled her skirt up so she could feel him better making Draco smirk. Minutes passed and Draco's speed was at max. Skylar rocked herself back and forth as well making loud moans fall from her lips. Draco now finished his grading and held both her hips with his hands pressing her down onto him harder for more pressure. "This is fuck-oh god- fucking amazing daddy!" Skylar shouted close.

"Your making me so hard Skylar." Draco grunted never taking his eyes off her. "I'm close." She moaned Draco kept moving his leg as Skylar moaned in his ear and suddenly felt herself untangle. She dug her nails into him and let out a string of long moans as her eyes rolled back and she released all over his leg.

"I think that is the most heavenly sight I have ever seen." Draco joked as Skylar fell into his chest gasping for air and pressing her face into the crook of his neck.

When she pulled away Draco smirked. "I won't be able to stand during my next class." She looked confused then looked at his leg. His black pants had a large wet spot from her cum with bits of white. Her face flushed red and she pushed her face into his neck again making him chuckle.

"It's alright my love I like it, you marked your territory." Skylar giggled before the bell rang making them both groan. "I don't want to go." Skylar complained. "And I don't want you to leave." Skylar climbed off his lap and pressed a quick kiss to his lips. "Ill see you tomorrow." Skylar said slowly walking away. As soon as she finished her sentence a few first years walked into class and Skylar straightened herself before passing them with a curt nod and walking to her dorm.