5

Muggle studies flew by and it was time to head to
Astronomy. I walked to Draco's class quickly without even bothering to talk to anyone. I had to be on time, I told him I would be. When I entered his class there was a few students in their seat. "Fucking losers." I scoffed as a few looked my way. When they hear me they turned their heads back to their books or homework. I smirked and sat down in my seat.

Draco turned front the board and was very happy to see me. "I'm glad you kept your word Miss.Walkings." Draco said happily slightly smiling. "I only did it because you saved my ass this morning." I smiled as he side eyed me and look over me again hungrily.

"You know that outfit isn't dress code." He stated. "I know." I crossed my arms and smirked as he slightly blushed. "I just want you to know that your body looks amazing in those clothes and I already know all those boys are staring at you." He stated slightly upset.

"Well they can look but they can't touch." I stated giving him a wink. "You on the other hand can touch whatever you want." I whispered. I noticed a lump in his pants as his face turned red covering the area with his sweaty hands.

I giggled quietly as he slowly sat down trying to figure out his issue he had to teach a class in a few minutes. " good luck with that." Skylar stated looking down at his issue. He glared at her before the bell rang.

When all his students were seated he looked up at them still uneasy. " I was going to demonstrate today but let's just watch a movie there's too much." Draco stated sending one of his hands to his issue.

I laughed again sending him a wink. He glared playfully as he clicked play. "Just you wait Walkings." He mouthed as the movie started.