6

When the beer rang I packed quickly rarer to go back to sleep. "Miss Walkings please stay back for a minute." Mr. Malfoy said piling some work into his briefcase. Once the last student left he turn towards her and smirked.

"Do I make you nervous?" He asked slowly creeping up to Skylar. Her face turned red and she gulped loudly as he got closer. "No, I don't know what your talking about." She stated confidentiality. "Really?" He said shocked as he stood behind her. Skylar felt his hot breath on her neck and one hand pushed away the hair on her neck. He slipped the other around her slim waist and held her firmly.

Skylar's whole body tensed snd she knew he felt it when he let out a soft chuckle. His lips were inches from her ear as her whispered into it making her eyes widened and her core soaked.

"You've been such a bad girl today, I think you need a punishment." He slowly let his lips collided with her skin and he sucked harshly until she let out sweet moans and her eyes fell back. Skylar pushed her body more against him and felt his erection through his pants pressing into her ass.

Skylar gasped and he massaged her boobs before pulling off her shirt and kissing harder. When Draco pulled away three large hickeys lay on her neck and he grinned at his world of art.

Suddenly a knock on the door stopped them. Skylar threw her shirt on as Mr.Malfoy rushed to the door fixing his messy hair. He waited until Skylar was fully covered before he opened the door.

"Mr.Malfoy I think we need to talk about a serious matter, do you have time to ta-..." The headmaster paused when she was Skylar standing holding her books. "I'm sorry am I disturbing a tutoring season?" She asked looking at Skylar closer. "Not at all I was on my way out." Skylar said passing by the woman and walking to her dorm.

As soon as she turned the corner Skylar leaned against the wall and began dancing she was so happy. She giggled as she high-fived herself. Mr.Malfoy was all hers.

"So we made sure no younger kids are invited to the party." Chloe said smirking. Chloe was close friends with Rachel so Skylar put up with her, Skylar also loved that she had an unlimited supply of weed and alcohol witch she always shared. "No nerds either I'm trying to get laid here." Rachel said flopping down on the end of the bed by Chloe.

Chloe and Rachel looked at each other for a moment before both turning their heads away and blushing. Skylar noticed instantly and screamed inwards that her friends liked each other.

"Maybe you shouldn't just hook up with someone random, maybe you should wait a bit longer." Chloe said looking at her feet sadly. "Maybe , I don't know it's just been a long time since my last relationship." Rachel said before rolling and laying her head in Skylars lap.  Skylar ran her fingers through Rachel's hair and enjoyed the small bit of quietness.

"So how was your day Miss. Slytherin?" Rachel asked mockingly. Skylar actually had an amazing day even before her moment before Mr.Malfoy but she couldn't say that, imagine what they would think. "Boring as always, I swear I don't learn anything in this school." Skylar said rolling her eyes.

If only they knew