2

After he told us to read chapter 2-4 he walked back to his desk and glanced at me. I pretend to keep reading as I noticed his begin to grade some work. I stole a glance at him and noticed how handsome he looked while he was concentrated. His hand moved swiftly and I noticed multiple silver rings all different designs covered his fingers, I noticed his pale skin and how soft it looked. I wondered if he felt warm or stone cold, it made me want to reach out and touch him. "What the hell am I thinking!" I asked myself

"It's rude to stare." He muttered as I looked up he was still grading the papers. I noticed a small smirk on his face. "I wasn't staring, I was distracted." I answered Cooley. "Distracted at how attractive I am." He said setting his pen down and looking at me. I noticed his dark blue eyes and for a moment I was lost in them, then I snapped back. "You wish professor."

When the beep rang all the students quickly stuffed their backpacks and ran out of the class. I took my time though seeing I had no rush, it was the last class of the day. "Miss Walkings you would really watch your tone, I am your professor and all." Draco said amused as I packed my things. I crossed my arms and faced him he took a minute to let his eyes travel my body, I saw it but I pushed it away. "I can do whatever I want, I'm an adult and I simply don't care." I stated as I began packing my bag again.

"Oh what a feisty girl, no wondering you are a Slytherin!" He said crossing his arms. He almost seemed proud. I threw my backpack over my shoulder. "I wouldn't expect anything else." I said before giving a small smile. I quickly turned in my heels and made my way out of his class.

"Oh Miss Walkings don't be late tomorrow please." He stated as I opened the door. I paused and looked back at him slightly smiling again. "Only because you said please." And with that she shit the door and made it back to her dorm.

"What do you think about the party on Friday?" Scarlet asked dancing around the room with a blunt in her hand. "I think that if there is any kids under the age of 14 it's honing to be lame as fuck!" I stated laying on my bed. I raised my hand up and Scarlet giggled passing me the blunt. I breathed it in and immediately felt better. "I have to agree last year there was a bunch of second years and they were a total buzz kill, one kid almost told on us." Rachel sighed.

I took another hit before passing it back to the dancing Scarlet, she was always a lot more quiet whenever she smoked. "I know I had to threaten him a bunch before he agreed not to tell." I sighed. "But didn't you also hook up with Tyler like half an hour later?" Scarlet asked. "Yeah so it wasn't the worst night." They all laughed.

As tough as Skylar liked to act sex was a pretty big thing for her. Skylar lost her virginity to Tyler the year before when she was 16. Skylar and Tyler had an on and off relationship and for the past three months she had been single. Skylar only decided to have sex after her friends kept pestering her to do it. She never really enjoyed it with Tyler though.

"Maybe you'll meet someone new at the party." Rachel said realizing Skylars discomfort. "I guess, maybe it's time to move on." I said sighing.

But what they didn't know is Skylar didn't need to move on, because she was never in love with Tyler, she just loved the idea of him.