15

"Another party you remember what happened after the last one." Scarlet groaned as Rachel danced around the room applying make up.
"Your sounding a lot like a boring Ravenclaw than a Slytherin, we love parties we get to get drunk and hang out with hit guys and girls."
Skylar joked knowing Scarlet would find it offensive.

" I am no boring Ravenclaw!" Scarlet shouted jumping up from her bed and searching through Skylar's closet to find a nude dress and quickly tossed it on. Once she fixed her hair and make up a bit she added a pair of white heels and flopped on Skylar's bed. "Happy now?"

"Extremely." Skylar laughed as she put on a shorter hot pink dress and matching black heels. She did some simple make up and pulled her hair into a cute ponytail. "Finished." Skylar stated flopping next to Scarlet.

"What's taking you so long Rachel?" Scarlet groaned. "She wants to looking smoking for Jamie remember." Skylar laughed lightly slapping Scarlets arm. They both grinned as Rachel walked out in a dark green dress about the same length as the other girls and her hair lightly curled.

"What do you think?" Rachel blushed looking at herself slightly worried. "Like a fucking goddess!" Skylar stated her jaw dropping. "If I didn't have a boyfriend and I was gay I would do hit that." Scarlet almost screamed making them all laugh. There was a knock at the door and when Rachel opened it Danny walked in.

"You sure are lucky I love you because I never have met anyone who likes to party as much as you and your friends." He stated pulling Scarlet into a hug. She groaned. "I didn't even want to go they forced me. Rachel laughed. "I think you had an effect on her Danny she used to party with us every night now she just wants to stay back and go to bed early."

"Talk about boring." Skylar joked. Scarlet flipped them all off as she and Danny stood. "I'll meet you guys down there I wanna talk to Danny in private for a minute if that's cool." Skylar and Rachel both nodded and left the room heading to the party.

" you don't think she's going to break up with him, do you?" Rachel asked worried. "She would never she has been in love with him two years before they even started dating, plus I feel like she would've told us something was up or how she was feeling before doing something that huge." Rachel sighed feeing better. "Good I was just worried she would make a quick decision and end up regretting it later." "I think she just wanted an excuse not to get hammered." The two girls laughed and pushed open the doors to the party.

Just like every time weed covered the room and loud music blared form every speaker. Students danced in the middle of the room with cups full of alcohol and a blunt in their other hand. In one corner a bunch of kids were playing beer bong and in another some closer friends of Skylar bf Rachel were sitting talking having a good time.

"Well what do you wanna do?" Rachel asked lightly swaying to the music. "Let's grab a drink and then head over to the group." Rachel nodded and they went to the drink table.

"A shot for good luck?" Rachel held in in front of Skylar who grinned widely. "You know me too well." Both girls downed their drinks.

Rachel poured herself a cup of normal beer while Skylar filled her cup with vodka.

"Wow someone is not scared of the hangover she's gonna get tomorrow." Rachel's eyes widened as she joked taking a sip of her beer. Skylar took a huge sip of her vodka before grinning. "It's always more fun when your blacked out drunk."

The girl eventually made their way to the big group of friends. "Hey guys what's up?" Thomas asked sipping his drink his arm around some fifth year who was clearly just a one night thing. "Nothing much just always ready to party!" Skylar stated sitting next to James a boy she knew pretty well. Rachel squeezed next to one of her closer friends Emma who whispered in her ear clearly drunk making them both giggle.