21

"I feel like we are either always cuddling or sleeping." Skylar giggled as she snuggled closer still in Draco's arms.
"You say that like it's a bad think." He said smirking.
"I think we should get out of here and head to dinner though meal times are the only time I'm allowed to leave my room and I don't plan on missing it."
"Suit yourself." Draco said letting Skylar crawl away and stand Draco still didn't move making Skylar laugh.

"Aren't you going to change?"
"I'm too tired I'll just go like this. " Draco closed his eyes and Skylar gave him a quick kiss on his forehead before heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

Once she stripped off her clothing and climbed in the shower all she could think about Draco.
"Damn it, now I horny." Skylar muttered to herself.
Then she remembered Draco was just in the other room and they had an hour to kill before dinners. Skylar turned off the shower and quickly put her t shirt and sweatpants back on.

She wakes back into her room to see Draco snuggled up on her bed.
"That was quick." He mumbled not opening his eyes.
"I missed you."
"Well that's good."

Skylar slowly climbed onto the bed and sat on Draco one leg on either side. Draco slowly opened his eyes looking slightly confused.
"What are you doing?" He began to smirk a bit as he noticed the annoyed look on her face.

"Draco I'm really horny." Skylar begged making the smirk on Draco's face grow twice as big. He sat up quickly running his hands up and down her arms.
"And what do you want me to do about it?" He asked lowly turning her on even more.
"I want you to fuck me so hard I forget my name." Skylar stated without hesitation. She felt Draco's dick grow under her. She moved slightly back and forth a bit making Draco curse and throw his head back.

"You really are horny my dirty girl." Draco grunted as his hand grabbed Skylar breast and he began squeezing them.
"Only for you Daddy." Skylar giggled making Draco moan loudly. Skylar picked up her pace going faster. Moans fell from Draco's mouth as he gripped her tighter his head falling back again and again.

"I'm gonna- cum baby." Draco moaned. Skylar continued to ride him until Draco's breaths became shallow and she fell his cum soak through his pants. Draco fell back for a second until he caught his breath.
"You were amazing my love." He kissed her forehead before climbing off the bed.
"What about me?" Skylar asked offended.
"Don't worry your getting your reward right now." Draco smirked and he pulled Skylar's body so her legs dangled off the bed. She gasped as he did so and watched as he fell to his knees.

Draco ran his slender fingers over her clothed cunt. Skylar gasped again and Draco smirked at her still rubbing.
"Oh my baby is soaking already and I've barely touched her." Draco cooed making Skylar shift a bit.
"Does my baby want more?" He asked raising his eyebrows removing his hand from where it was making Skylar whimper upset. She nodded her head quickly.
"I need words darling."
"Yes- daddy." Skylar barley whispered. Draco smirked again before slowly pulling down her underwear and tossing it to the side.

"I don't think I'll ever get sick of this sight." Draco muttered to himself before leaning forwards his hot breath on her cunt.

"How much do you want me?"
"So much."
"Then beg for it darling."
"Draco please- I need you."
"Call me daddy." He stated.
"Daddy please fuck me." Skylar moaned as she shifted trying to feel him against her but only felt the hot air from his mouth.
"As you wish." Draco stated before diving in his tongue inside her. Skylar moaned loudly as his large hands gripped her thighs holding her down as her own hands ran through her hair desperate to touch something.

Draco went faster lapping away at her cunt as Skylar moaned loudly her chest heaving.
"Daddy it feels so good." Skylar loudly moaned.
Draco's hands dug deeper into her thighs as he pressed his face so hard into her she could feel his nose on her clit.
"I'm so close-" Skylar moaned.
And suddenly she felt the wave of relief flood out of her into Draco's hungry mouth. She let out a long string of moans before falling into the bed gasping to catch her breath.

"How was that?" He asked whipping his lips and hovering over her now.
"That- that was amazing." Skylar gasped as Draco laughed. He looked down at his pants and noticed the large stain.
"I think I better go change these before dinner." Skylar sat up and looked at his pants laughing.
"Looks like I did a good job." Skylar smirked making Draco laugh again.
"And so did I, I'll see you at dinner." Draco kissed her lips quickly before heading out the door. Skylar laid back on her bed smiling to herself, still thinking about what Draco had just done.

"Damn it now I'm horny again." Skylar groaned to herself looking over at the clock.
"Oh shit, dinner is in ten minutes!" She shouted jumping off her bed to change.