11

Skylar's eyes widened as she recognized the voice. She rolled over and faced him with a huge smile on her face. Taking one more hit before setting down the blunt she giggled. "DRAKIE I MISSED YOU!" Skylar nearly screamed. She jumped from the bed and wrapped her arms around Draco's neck earring a blush from him before she pulled him into a quick kiss. "God your hot." She giggled before falling back on her bed.

Draco smiled and sat on the edge of her bed as she laid there staring at him with a large smile. "Your kind of creeping me out." Draco joked as she rolled her eyes. "I figured you'd be upset about what happened with the headmaster,I tried to explain to her that Abby had started everything and it was really just self-defense." Draco explained quickly. Skylar sat up and pressed her lips against Draco's again before pulling away and looking into his eyes not breaking their stare.

"That was a nice way of telling me to shut up." Draco said grinning as he leaned in and kissed her again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and slipped her body into his lap. He used one of his hands to run through her long hair pulling a bit on the ends and the other rubbed her breasts and traveled around her waist. Skylar moaned as he pressed his erection against her. "Draco I really need you." Skylar moaned. Draco responded by ripping Skylar's shirt and bra off before Skylar took her turn lifting his shirt off tossing it to the side.

"Draco, oh my god." She moaned again as Draco peeled her jeans of and kicked his own pants away. Draco quickly pushed her underwear to the side and shoved on finger inside. Skylar hissed but immediately felt pleasure after he started pumping his finger faster and faster. "Don't..stop please!" She moaned stuttering from the feeling. "Wasn't planning on it love." He joked adding another.

Skylar threw her head back with her eyes rolling everywhere. "You look amazing love,your body is incredible!" Draco muttered as he added a final finger and pumped extremely hard and as fast as he could.

"God you feel amazing." Draco groaned as moans flew from Skylar's mouth and she shut her eyes throwing her head back. "Draco I'm close." Skylar panted before Draco pulled his finger out quickly licking them and smiling. "You taste just as sweet as you look." Draco positioned himself between Skylar's legs. "Are you sure?" He looked into her eyes filled with lust as she slowly nodded her head giving him butterfly's. Draco thrusted into her and Skylar groaned in pain.

Once Draco began moving though her grunts were replaced with moans and it nearly made her come right then and there when she heard multiple moans and curses fall off of Draco's lips. He went faster before grabbing Skylar's chin making her look at him. "Try and hold it in I'll tell you when to come." He grunted going faster. Skylar moaned loudly dragging her finger nails down his back so hard she drew some blood. "Now you can my love." And as soon as he said it her and Draco came at the same time.

Skylar laid there eyes open but her mind blank barley able to form a sentence. Once Draco caught his breath he pulled out and laid next to Skylar before turning and noticing her state. "Skylar are you ok?" He asked. A large grin took over his face as he pulled her body onto his lay and placed her head on his chest running his ring covered fingers through her silky hair.
"My love you were incredible, I can't tell you how long I have waited to do that." Draco waited a few more minutes before Skylar slowly shifted and her quiet voice spoke.

"What happened?"
"You we're in sub space." Draco grinned as Skylar slowly sat up and faced him. "What's that?" Her brows furrowed. Draco placed a kiss in between her brows smiling again. "It means I fucked you so good you couldn't think." Skylar immediately blushed shoving her face in the crook of his neck as he laughed quietly. "Are you tired my love?" Draco asked after a few minutes. Skylar slowly nodded her head and Draco smiled as he pulled the covers over them pulling her closer to his chest to snuggle.

"Draco?"
"Yes?"
"There's blood on these sheets."
Draco smiled to himself as she blushed again. "It's okay it's just cause you were a virgin it's normal, we will clean them in the morning."