16

Draco carried a vet drunk Skylar to his room as she ranted about whatever came to her head.
"Did I tell you your the hottest man that I have ever laid eyes on, I mean I would never cheat but ever since I met you I don't even look at others men it's only you your all I think about day and night!" She laughed. "I'm so obsessed with you!" Her checks turned red as Draco smirked brightly eyeing the drunk girl in his arms.

"Anything else you would like to share?" He teased turning down another hall. "Yes, I wanna fuck you so hard right now but you probably won't because I'm so drunk." Skylar poured crossing her arms as Draco lightly chuckled.

"I'm sorry my love but you are right, your not in the right mind set and you can't even walk. I will never touch you unless you really want it love."

Skylar rolled her eyes as Draco pushed open his bedroom door. Skylar's mouth fell open at the black king sized bed and the walls painted a dark green elegantly. The expensive looking furniture was placed perfectly and everything was clean and tidy, not a thing out of place. The room was much bigger than Skylar's dorm with much higher ceilings and more effort and care put into decorating.

"It's lovely." She stated and Draco laid her on the bed walking over his dresser to find her some clothes. He turned around a minute later with some grey sweatpants and a black shirt.
"These might be too big but they are all I have, trust me they will be better than that dress of yours." Draco smirked as he pulled her body up so she could sit. Skylar didn't even have to ask for his help. Without thinking he pulled her dress off lightly tossing it to the side and pulling on the sweatpants.

"Such a gentleman." She cooed as his face turned a tint of pink and he pulled the shirt over her body. "Much better." He stated.

"What does that mean?" Skylar asked slightly offended her mouth open and her eyebrows together. Draco smiled slightly. "I love when you dress up but you look just as beautiful like this, you don't need sexy clothes or make up you already look amazing." He stated laying her body down and pulling the covers over her as her face turned bright red. Draco placed a long loving kiss on her forehead before heading over the dresser to change as well.

He changed into a pair of black sweatpants with no top. Draco called in next to Skylar and pulled her small body against his. Skylar smiled as his touch and began wiggling even close to him. Draco ran his cold fingers through her hair breathing in her scent. Every once in awhile a ring would get stuck in her hair and Draco would tug it away.

"My love?" Draco whispered after a few minutes. "Yes Draco?" Skylar yawned. "Did you mean it when you said you loved me, or where you just drunk?" Skylar was shocked at Draco how could he not realize she was Mary in love with him. He could tell her to jump off a cliff and she would, just to make him smile. She would do anything for him even if it broke her into a thousand pieces. That's what love does to people, it drives them so crazy you forget to act selfish and you actually care about the person and what they want.

"Drunk words are sober thoughts Draco, and yes I did I can't believe you would think otherwise your the most perfect man I have ever met how could I ever let you go." Skylar sighed making Draco laugh and pull her closer.

"Well I meant it too, Skylar I could never love anyone else and before I met you I though I was in love but after this and after meeting you I realized the at stupid fling wasn't love, this what we have right here is though." He whispered making her shiver making her feel things she shouldn't at the moment.

"Draco when you whisper in my ear like that it does things to me!" She whined rolling over so she could look Draco in the eyes. She pouted sticking her lip out witch Draco quickly kissed making her frown disappear. Her eyes filled with happiness as she closed them slowly and dug her head into his chest letting out a soft sigh. Her body was tightly pressed against his. Draco wrapped both arms around her as if she was a small child and he was protecting her.

"I change my mind I think that was the most he at sight I have ever seen."

Skylar woke up with a killer hangover. She brushed the tangled hair out of her face quickly sitting up and she rubbed her eyes. She looked to her left and saw Draco passed out next to her. He looked so peaceful, so beautiful, a true treasure she was so lucky to have him. Skylar smiled as she rolled over so she could lay on his chest. As she did so she felt him slightly shift realizing he had just woke up. When Draco woke up his eyes met Skylar's looking down at him. She giggled as he did so.

"Good morning my love." He stated softly his morning voice was hotter than ever. "Cant believe the girl with a hangover wakes up before you." She rolled her eyes playfully and Draco laugh slightly

"It is very odd, but I bet your head is killing you?"
"It would be a lie to say no."
"Then roll over and rest my love you need it."Draco stated clearly.
"Fine only because I want to look good for you, and only you!" Skylar stated rolling her eyes and rolling over so her body collided with the mattress. She closed her eyes and smiled as Draco pulled her closer two arms around her tightly.

"Thank you! "
"Man your just what I needed."