22

When I wakes into the great hall dinner had already started. I sat down at my table and glanced at the professors table only to see Draco's spot was empty. I looked around the room trying to find him but he was nowhere to be found. Scarlet leaned over the table taking Skylar's hand in hers.

She must have sensed something was wrong because she mouthed "are you ok?" To Skylar with a worried look.

Skylar shook her head shaking her mind of her concern and put on a fake smile. Scarlet still wasn't convinced and slightly sighed sitting back crossing her arms. She turned her attention back to the rest of her friends engaged in small chit chat.

"So what's it like being stuck in your room forever?" Thomas joked taking a big swig of juice. Skylar scoffed rolling her eyes. "It's terrible, I used to complain that I never got to sleep but that's all I've been doing so far and I'm already over it."

"That's not all you've been doing." Scarlet muttered making Skylar turn her head quickly sending a warning glare at her. Scarlet just smirked playfully rolling her eyes trying to contain her laughter.

"Well you'll be back in class before you know it and then you can complain about not getting enough sleep again. Thomas added making Skylar playfully slap his arm as he laughed so heard he almost chocked on his food.

"Your disgusting, do you even chew or do you just swallow the food whole?" Rachel laughed. Thomas glared at her as he shoved the entire chicken leg in his mouth and turning to her.

"Ew that's so gross!" Rachel shouted moving farther away from him. The entire table burst into laughter.

This is what she missed.  Wing with her friends, not a care in the world just messing around and not worrying about school or home or crushes. Ever since Draco was introduced into her life she realized she took these moments for granted not enjoying them as much as she should. She needed to stop worrying about where he was and enjoy the moment and hangout with her friends.

"You seriously have no manners." Skylar fired making Thomas turn to her eyebrows raised.
"Oh really?" He asked teaching for his juice.
"Well I'll show you manners!" Before she could stop him Thomas dumped the entire glass into his head. The entire table burst out laughing as the others watched confused.

Thomas looked at Skylar through his wet curls smirking. "See I have the best manners." Skylar rolled her eyes covering her mouth trying g not to laugh as she watched Rachel stand and shake her body dry.

"What the hell Thomas!" She shrieked before moving farther down the table.
"I'll admit I was wrong, Thomas you have better manners than anyone at this table." I dryly laughed as Rachel rolled her eyes.

Thomas pretended to bow as she clapped her hands the rest of the table snickering.

"And what on earth happened here!" The headmaster walked up behind Thomas hands on hips an unhappy look on her face. Thomas sat up straight his face bright red. Luckily Skylar was quick on her feet.

"He was walking over here and accidentally tripped and spilled his drink, we are very sorry headmaster." Skylar explained as Thomas put on an innocent look pouting his lip. The headmaster searched Skylar's face before sighing and pulling out her wand.

She muttered a spell and the liquid disappeared and filled Thomas's cup again. She walked away from the table as Thomas burst out in laughter.
"I think that's the most quiet I've ever seen you Thomas." Rachel joked.

"I think that's the quietest I've ever been." Thomas joked back.

""Students please head back to your dorms dinner is up."the headmaster announced loudly raising  her arms  in the air.