17

"Say it again."
"I think your hands are super hot." Skylar stated bluntly. Draco and Skylar and just woke up again and we're now laying in Draco's bed cuddling and talking for about an hour.

"So my hands are my most attractive feature?"
"I never said that I just sad that you hands are super sexy, especially with those rings.
"Well I like my hands too, but they would look better around your throat.

Draco stated as Skylar blushed lightly laughing. Mylar played with Draco's rings twisting them around as he stared star stuck at the girl on top of him.

"What did I do to deserve you?" He asked breaking the peaceful silence looking at Skylar genuinely.
"I could ask you the same question, I don't know what I would do without you."
"I know my life would be a lot more boring just normal classes with normal students who don't give me a boner whenever I see them walk through the door." He mumbled the last part making Skylar laugh.
"And I would probably be suspended by now and bored out of my mind, I always pay attention during your class though cause your so sexy when your teaching me about space."

Slowly sitting up Skylar looked at the clock.
"My classes start soon." She stated crawling away. Draco grumbled as he slowly stood from his bed.
"Sometimes I hate being a teacher, I can't just skip class like you."
Skylar laughed shaking her head.
Draco wrapped his arms around Skylar waist pulling her close tightly.
"Be good today my love, I have lots of work and I don't want to break up a fight."
"I promise I won't."
Skylar raised her pinky and Draco raised his eyebrows smirking but confused.

"It's called a pinky promise, you wrap your finger around mine like this." Skylar took Draco's hand and placed his pinky around hers as they both giggled.
"This means that if I break my promise you get to break my pinky."
Draco smiled before leaning in and kissing Skylar. He pulled back and smirked at her rising blush.
"I have to go change before class but I'll see you later." He muttered before racing out of the room making Draco chuckle to himself before getting ready again.

"Where have you been all night I was worried sick, so was everyone else?" Scarlet ranted as soon as Skylar walked into the dorm. Scarlet crossed her arms slightly annoyed with her best friend.
"I'm sorry I just forgot to tell you." Skylar mumbled letting her arms fall at her sides.
"It's not that even though I feel like we don't hang out and talk as much as we used to, are you tired of me or something?" Scarlet asked sitting down in the edge of her bed. Skylar quickly rushed over to her and sat down wrapping an arm around Scarlets shoulders pulling her closer to her. Scarlet buried her head in her hands and Skylar hear a few sniffs before she heard Scarlets weak shaking voice.

"I was just worried you were getting tired of me and were going to drop me like that." Scarlet finally raised her head a few tears forming in her eyes that were bright red. A single tear ran down her face as she wrinkled her nose with each sniff.

"I would never get tired of you, I just have been stressed lately so I spent the night with a boy to kee my head clear." She wasn't really lying she did spend a night with a boy that boy also happened to be Draco Malfoy an ex death eater multi millionaire and their teacher, but she didn't need to know that at least not yet.

"That's makes sense sorry I got so worried I should have realized you were stressed and backed off a bit." Scarlet whipped her eyes and nose the tears soaked away.

"Scarlet I love you so much and although at times you drive me absolutely insane I will never ever get tired of you and move on, and for the record your doing an awesome job you don't need to back off." Scarlets arms flew around Skylar pulling her in a tight hug. They both laughed lightly.
"I love you !" Scarlet nearly shouted as she pulled back.

"I love you too Scarlet even though your insane in every witch way!" Skylar fired back at Scarlet making her gasp and playfully cover her heart with a hand.

"Same goes for you Walkings."