7

Two days passed with nothing out of the normal. Scarlet talked nonstop about the party and Danny as Rachel and Chloe went over every plan. Even Mr.Malfoy was back to normal.

Even after what happened between them?

Draco acted like nothing had happened between them and he treated her as a normal student. He never asked her to stay after class and he hadn't touched her since.

It was starting to drive Skylar crazy woundering if she did something wrong or upset him somehow.

As Skylar walked down the hall with Scarlet and Danny who were both busy flirting she notice Mr.Malfoy glance at her as she passed by his classroom. But he quickly looked away again as if he was ignoring her.

Two can play at that game! She thought to herself. "Are you going to the party Skylar." Danny uh asked once her pulled his mouth away from Scarlet. "Of course I am where ever there is free weed and drama I'm there!" Skylar jokes as Scarlet slapped her arm. "You better not start a fight again this year, I'm serious Trish is so not worth it!" She said side eyeing Skylar. "Didn't you almost get expelled for that fight?" Danny asks.

"Almost, it's so dumb they tried to kick me out cause I have her a black eye and threw her into a table!" Skylar complained rolling her eyes. Danny gasped with wide eyes. "Your insane you know that right!" He said as Scarlet and Skylar giggled. "Of course I am, that's what makes me so fun to be around!"

"I am going to look so hot at this party I'm going to have girls lining up for me." Rachel said looking at herself in the mirror. She curled her long blonde hair and was dressed in a tight black dress that fitted her curves perfectly. "Oh please your so hot the guys will be lining up too!" Skylar shouted as she fished up her look.

Skylar put on a lacy black bra with a leather jacket over it and blue ripped jeans shorts with a pair of black converse,  pretty basic the way she liked it.

There was loud knocking at the door before it burst open reveling Scarlet in blue ripped jeans and a tight black crop top.

"Why would you knock if your just going to burst in?" Rachel asked fixing her makeup. "Had to get your attention and make a big entrance of course!" "Trust me you got our attention." I mumbled making Rachel snort. Scarlet rolled her eyes.

"You guys need to hurry up the party started like half and hour ago and Danny is down their getting me a drink already!" Scarlet groaned laying down on Skylar's bed. "Fine I'm ready!" Skylar stood up and linked arms with Rachel and Scarlet before making their way down to the common room, this was goi g to be interesting.