Origin Story

I was awoken not by the fact people were running around early in the morning causing Mrs. Black to start screeching but by the fact I was looking through Harry's eyes in my sleep. I looked around the small room I was given and was very bewildered. Harry was talking to Molly's kids...so if I was really seeing through his eyes then. I jumped out of my covers and down the hall almost running into Molly who was approaching Harry and I think Ron's room.

"Oh Y/n where is your shir-, you don't look too good." I smiled nervously waving my wand changing my sweats into a full day outfit. Looking back at Molly I then remembered my conversation I had with Harry the previous night.

"Actually I need to ask you something. Is it alright if I tell the kids my back story? I won't unless I'm allowed Molly." She let go of the silver handle and faced me taking a deep breath.

"How detailed will you go?" Her eyes were full of worry and it looked as if she wanted to know my past as much as everyone else.

"Just the little stuff, everything you already know." Her arm went towards the door again and slowly opened.

"If it's just that then it's fine by me." She looked into the room and her hands went straight to her hips and she started to point a finger at them, "Did you five even get any sleep? Well breakfast is ready and Harry dear you can rest a bit longer." They all groaned and walked past the two of us very slowly. I waved at Harry with a soft smile before the door was shut and Molly guided me down the stairs. The kitchen was crowded with everyone in there. I jumped back and covered my ears, my shoulders scrunched up a bit standing at the door. Everyone seemed to notice, considering it got quiet.

"Tonks, can you calm them into a seat?" I shook my head slowly and sat down in the nearest seat not knowing who I was by.

"Shooken up?" I jumped at the slight raspy voice and looked into a blue eye that was pointing at me. "Right as I walked in the house my eye looked at you. Your magic has increased ten times about." I looked away from Moody and down at my hands.

"With how many times I've been murdered or torchered you'd expect that outcome." The whole kitchen went silent again and all movement was stopped. I looked up for a split second then finally sat up. "Since I said that I guess I'll move onto my origin story I guess that's what you can call it."

Sirius leaned back in his chair with a slight smile, "This should be good." All the weasley kids sat up straight and leaned in close not wanting to miss a thing.

"You can ask separate questions but I'm just going the straightforward route. Voldemort made me out of his DNA and magic. I was taken from him after I was born and raised by Aurors, the Druids, who were brutally murdered my errr second year at Hogwarts I believe. Anyways dark magic hurts me twice as much but I get stronger afterwards. I can't die at all and let's say I die the only way I can be woken up is by contact with Voldemort's magic." Sirius began to burst into laughter when he saw Tonks, Ginny, and Ron's reaction. All three of them had their mouths open and their brows furrowed. While the twins on the other hand looked at me as if I was god. "Any questions?"

"Moody, why wasn't that in auror training? You'd think we'd ought to be prepared for an invincible wizard!"

"Nymphadora, they were pronounced dead 17 years ago." Tonks hair turned red as her face switched in anger.

"I already told you not to call me Nymphadora!" I slowly switched my gaze to the younger of the Weasley kids and waited.

"Bloody hell...I have to tell Harry."

"Ron you stop right there," Sirius was on his feet, "Harry is not to know until he's seen Arthur is alright. Who knows if he'll see Y/n as a kind innocent person after he finds out." I felt my whole mood drop and sat staring at my plate not even noticing Remus patting my hand a few times or literally everyone leaving the building. Sirius was the one to bring me back to reality, "Y/n your eggs are cold." I pushed them away and cradled my face into my hands, "What's wrong?"

My voice was muffled, "What if Harry sees me as the monster you Gryfinndors saw every once in a while." I threw my body back and heavily sighed, "Sirius has anything weird happened to Harry recently?"

"Nothing besides him seeing through a snake's perspective and seeing Arthur almost die, why?"

"Well I saw through his eyes this morning." Sirius dropped the plate he took from me and used his wand to clean the mess.

"Ok, alright I'll tell Dumbledore. Try not to do that considering he's a teenage boy." I stood there squinting at him as my face slowly turned red.

"I'm not a perv, Sirius. Wait did you and Remus eve-" The door behind me burst open and a girl with very floofy hair entered with a worried look.

"Are they back yet? Hello um...Sirius who is this?"

"Hello to you too Hermione, no they aren't. Also I believe you and the boys did some research on Y/n a few days ago." I looked at the two confused before laying my head onto the table.

"I don't know how I didn't recognize you, Sirius doesn't Druid still look 17?" Sirius looked closely at me again and his eyes widened.

"You're right, I think it's the lack of bags under their eyes." I threw one glance at him and he stepped back not wanting any trouble.

"Well um I'll wait upstairs." I smiled and waved at her. She gave a slight scared look, turning quickly to leave.

"Did I scare the poor thing?"

"I have no idea. She probably got some info on you." Sirius gave an annoyed look past me and banged his fist on the table, "DAMN IT KREACHER GET!" I clasped my hands over my ears and squealed while hearing the house elf slowly leaving the room. "Stupid elf..." Two hands slowly moved my wrists and looked into my eyes worried. "I'm sorry Y/n, forgot. Anyways, I was going to add that Hermione is the Lily and Moony to their trio." I looked at him and bursted out in laughter.

"If that's true, how many times has she hit them with books?"

"Too many to bloody count." I jumped and turned to see everyone who left was back. Well everyone except for Tonks, Remus, and Moody. Ron went straight up the stairs with Harry and every other kid.

"How's Arthur, Molly?" She was rummaging through her purse in the main hallway.

"Fine...I wish he didn't do a muggle method of healing. Honestly he's going to kill himself one day." She looked up and gasped remembering something, "Oh right I almost forgot. When Arthur can finally come home he wants Charlie and Bill to come here and see you."

"Aw that sounds sweet, what are those two doing anyways as adults?" Molly smiled as she went into deep thought.

"Bill works for Gringotts, always bringing them some new sort of treasure. Oh and this won't be a shocker, Charlie is working in Romania with Dragons."

I wiped the tears that somehow managed to escape my eyes and smiled, "Wow...and I wasn't there for them. I always knew Charlie would work with magical creatures one way or another."

"No need for those water works. I'll be back later tonight, I need to make sure Arthur doesn't make another stupid mistake." With that she turned and left. I went to turn and talk to Sirius but my attention went back to the entrance as it slammed. Molly was long gone so who could it be?

(Authors Note: Yes this chapter is shorter but I just have to stop at that suspense >:)