The Tower

*Time Skip: June 30th 1997*

Severus and I were wrong about the students and their rumors. It has been five months since we got married and our little reception dance is still the talk of the school. Who wouldn't want to talk about that sexy show we put on. However today is the last day of school and it's a day I know Severus has been dragging his feet to.

Severus was still in bed even though classes start in roughly ten minutes, "Severus lets go." He looked at me with empty eyes as if he wasn't there and it's just his ghost. "Darling? Okay, I'll cover your classes while you collect your thoughts." He still didn't respond, he's just laying there lifeless. If I wasn't told what today was I would assume he's just ill considering his pale complexion and the dark bags under his eyes. I turned to leave so I wouldn't be late to my class still hoping to hear something other than silence.

"Thank you, love." He was quiet and his words were shaky, almost unable to say those three simple words. I blew him a kiss before leaving him to rest and rushed over to my classroom. Students were already crowded by the door confused at the fact their teacher was nowhere in sight quite yet.

"I'm so sorry, class." I waved my wrist and the doors opened letting the herd wave into the big classroom.

"Everything alright Professor Drui- I mean uh..." Hermione has been struggling with my new name however I don't blame her. It's hard for the staff as well since when they say Professor Snape we both respond.

"Don't sweat it Ms. Granger." I took a deep breath as I entered closing the door, "Professor Snape just woke up not feeling well, that's why I'm a tad bit late." She held no more questions and I just jumped up sitting on my desk staring out at the students. "Alright last day before summer break. I have no plans so how about a chill hang out day." The students stayed quiet before splitting into groups and just chatting away. No one warned me how boring teaching would be on days like this. That's when a light bulb flickered into my head, Severus does it so why can't I. Taking a deep breath I focused on the room and listened closely to everyone's thoughts. Wow they're boring, Lavender is angrily attacking Hermione in her mind, Luna is well Luna and Hermione is oooo thinking about Ron. How cute.

"Seriously, why is this professor such a Milf?" I froze and blinked before bringing my full attention to Cormac, of course it was his thought. He's zoned out so he hasn't yet noticed I'm staring at him, "Professor you deserve so much better than Snape, if only you knew what I'm capable of." I barfed in my mouth a little, what is wrong with this kid.

"Mr. McLaggen?" His eyes widened before he quickly composed himself.

"Yes Professor?"

I bit my tongue back a bit, "Just wondering if you're alright. You seem lost in your thoughts."

He grossly smiled, "Just thinking about," He looked me up and down as he leaned back and winked. The classroom went silent as they noticed what had just happened.

I stared into his soul and tried my hardest not to snarl at his stupidity, "How bold of you Mr. McLaggen." I hopped off of my desk and slowly glided over towards him and crossed my arms slowly, "I am tempted to head towards expulsion for sexual assalt but considering I won't have to deal with you being near me again after today I'm just going to send you up to the headmasters office." His face went ghost white and my eyes shifted around and saw Hermione's bright smile.

"P-Professor it was-"

"A joke? Don't even try to get yourself out of this one." I started to turn but he wasn't moving so I opened the door with magic, "The walk of shame awaits you." As I turned I smiled, no wonder Severus is so mean, it's fun. The bell then rang and students rushed out excitedly talking about how stern the nicest Professor in the school just was.