The Black Crow Sheds

The world feels so cold and everything around me is just grey...no color, just this dull clouded Earth. Twigs kept breaking beneath my feet, the crunching echoing into my ear. Slowly we emerged out of the dark forest and I looked over watching Hagrid carry Harry helplessly in his arms. Harry limp as a jellyfish however not pale like a ghost, such a faker.

As we entered the Hogwarts main entrance I watched as students, professors and even old friends of mine file out and onto the steps, standing across from us. Voldemort dramatically waved his arms out and smiled like a foolish idiot, "HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!" At that moment I watched Ginny Weasley run forward screaming in agony, however unable to do anything. I want to feel again. I felt no sympathy for her as I watched her father drag her back into the crowd.

My hearing completely ignored my stupid creators speech as it focused on the whispers of those looking over at me, "Why didn't Y/n just heal Harry?" "No...Somethings wrong with them." I looked at them with my dead eyes then held up my wrists. They were burnt to a cripse auburn crimson red with black veins embedded, trailing up my arms. Why can't I feel the pain that comes with this...my arms feel fine yet I feel like I shouldn't be.

"Hermione look!" Ron pointed at me horrified, they wouldn't know the enchantment, it's long lost in the books. Hermione squinted then slightly shook, "I- Whatever he's done to them, it's hard to tell whether they can be saved..."

At that moment Neville pulled the sword of Gryffindor out of the sorting hat and stood there hiding his shaking with sheer bravery. Voldemort chuckled at him finding it hilarious however his heart dropped as Harry leaped out of Hagrid's arms. Quickly Harry fled to the nearest wall and everyone cheered at the sight of his living body but quickly Voldemort screamed and started to attack anywhere near Potter.

Deatheaters began to flee left and right turning into black clouds as Bellatrix went around calling each one a coward. Why is everything so gray? My head started to pound knowing something should be happening. I should be feeling something...

Before going after Harry, Voldemort looked and pointed over at me ballistically angry, "Y/n take care of everyone else!" I shrugged then slowly started to walk towards the crowd of wizards dueling one another. Anyone who wasn't dueling but just trying to keep themselves and their loved ones safe noticed me and immediately panicked. Their hands shook as they tried to keep their wands pointed at me.

"Just pledge yourselves to the dark lord! Then I won't have to slaughter each one of you. Slowly and painful-"

Hermione and Ron jumped in front of me with tears in their eyes, "THIS ISN'T YOU Y/N!"

I looked at them, "Rehearse that?" They shook unsure what to do, "I assure you this is me." I raised my hand just so close to using the cruciotious curse on the two of them in order to get them out of my way but then he appeared behind them.

"Go get that snake you two." His deep cold dragging voice echoed in my ears, Severus help... I just looked at him with a dead stare.

"Severus." I sent a stunning charm at him and he deflected it, pain flooded into his eyes. "Don't look so upset, father finally fixed me." I kept sending spells stepping closer to him each time as he stayed in one spot deflecting my every spell.

"Fixed you?" I nodded and that's when he sent a spell that I wasn't prepared for. I stood there frozen out of confusion, "No, he broke you. I can hardly even recognize your actions!"

"I can't feel pain. So I can act without thinking of the consequences. Also how did you manage to slightly hit me."

"What's the world like now? Can you even see beauty or death! Are you even human now?!"