That Bastard

*WARNING RAPE/SUICIDE MENTION*

My body was completely relaxed and I didn't want to wake from this slumber. Huh, relax...I forgot what that was like till now. I stretched my tiny paws and yawned my body going stiff when I felt a hand carefully remove itself from my head. I jolted and sniffed up, opening my eyes in shock, Remus had me cradled in his arms. In a flustered panic I jumped down and transformed back into my human self.

"Y-You were petting me?! I'm not actually a ferret!" Chuckling broke out from Tonks and Sirius. I moved my hair to the side embarrassed before sitting a few seats away from everyone.

Remus glared at the two of them causing them to stop, "Be adults you two..." He turned his attention back to me, "You have a lot to explain Y/n...it's been like what 17 years since you were abducted from your own house, 14 since that death eater took you. I suspect you weren't just reading books that whole time." I yawned and stretched my arms but quickly put them back down realizing how uncomfortable that was.

"Right...I guess I can start with the first year." I took a deep breath and began to scratch at my left arm. "Voldemort," They winced at the name a bit, "Gave me full freedom so I did what I was told. That only consisted of me translating magical creatures for him to get by them. Very simple."

"You can talk to any magical creature?" Tonks stopped slouching and seemed interested.

"Yes...anyways after he told me Severus was going to become a Death Eater I argued. Apparently he didn't like that so I was killed and he hid me in my own bedroom." They all turned pale and didn't answer so I continued, "I wasn't revived for another two-ish years which was just to watch him murder James and Lily."

"YOU WERE THERE! Why didn't you try to stop him!" Sirius was on his feet and his hand was in a pocket, I assume it's so he can have a hold of his wand.

"Sirius...I tried, I really did...I was weak and I found out my magic is useless against Voldemort. Also his snake snapped both my legs in half. Trust me I was gonna try to stay back after and insist Dumbledore to let me raise Harry in the muggle world..."

"What caused you not to..." Remus stopped making eye contact, "Someone or something must've dragged you out."

The memory replayed in my head and a tear went down my face, "Malfoy...he hid his face when Severus came up the stairs. The last thing I saw before being locked up was the devastation and hatred in Sev's eyes..." I didn't realize at first but I was on my feet and banged my fists against the table as many tears came down my face at once. My soul coming so close to crumbling.

Tonks came over and patted my back till I sat back down, "It's ok...so you've been in Malfoy Manor?" I nodded while wiping away my tears.

"But they checked the manor multiple times! How come they never found you..." Remus at this point was pacing in front of the stove.

"I-" My throat felt as though someone had a firm grip on it, forcing me to keep my mouth shut. "I was forced to take Draco outside to play. They transfigured my appearance too." My lungs took in a few deep breaths as the worst memories flooded to the front of my mind.

Sirius began to mumble, not noticing my breathing, "So Malfoy has had you all these years and...Draco knew too...Moony, Harry is going to love that information!" Remus nodded slowly then looked up at me, his face went straight to a worried look.

"Y/n breath...no one can hurt you while you're here. Tonks sit next to them please." Tonks held me close and it felt as though I wasn't even in that room anymore. "Y/n we need to know why you're constantly flinching and...you know the other thing." Remus looked at my chest and quickly looked away ashamed. I closed my eyes as my mouth began to spill events I never thought I'd have to relive.