His Diaries

The wind whipped through my hair right as Severus apparated the two of us to his front porch. I looked straight up and compressed my laugh, his house is made up of darker shades which is no surprise. He really hasn't grown out of his emo phase. He then took his keys out of his pocket and gradually unlocked the door but didn't open it. He sighed and kept his head down, "It's not much and if you decide you don't want to stay that's completely fine."

I daintily smiled as I put my hand on his, turning the handle for him, "I don't care about that, I just want to be with you, my love." The door creaked open and he tossed his keys on the narrow table that sat in the long hall. I swiftly passed him and explored every room within the building. His sitting room was beautiful and had a nice fireplace and his kitchen was average size with a breathtaking marbled island. I can hear his footsteps trying to keep up with me and they quickened as I went towards the last room, his bedroom. Suddenly he apparated between me and the door. I was leaning for the handle so my body was tightly pressed against his. I slowly looked up at him, my face burning as I saw his serious face.

An eyebrow quirked up as he slowly removed my hand from the handle, "How very inappropriate of you to just barge into my chambers without permission."

I began to stutter being flustered and baffled, "I-I it's the only b-bedroom. I wanted to see if your b-bed had enough room for the two of u-us." He didn't respond and his glaring was starting to make me uncomfortable, "I'm sorry Sev...I guess I've forgotten that we're not as close as before." I turned extremely slowly hoping for an apology but just went into the sitting room. I sat in an olive green chair that was placed in the corner and looked out the window. I was managing to keep tears trapped in my eyelids with a blank expression. He scared me...he's changed. The bedroom door quickly swung open slamming against the wall. I jumped then continued to keep my eyes looking out the window. A few minutes passed before Severus's footsteps echoed towards me.

"I had to clean first. I'm sorry if I upset you Y/n but still you needed to ask first." I looked at him from the corner of my eyes. His attention was drawn to my left arm which I hadn't realized I was scratching to death again. He cautiously walked over and carefully lifted my hand as if I was fragile, "Would you like a tour of our bedroom?" My anxiety and fear vanished as I just nodded and he led the way. My body was filled with a sudden warmth as I stepped through the doorway. It was an average sized room with a bed in the middle that filled up most of the room. One side of the room has a walk in closet that only has half of it filled with clothes. The other side of the closet had boxes stacked to the roof.

"Sev what's in all of those boxes?" I slowly walked towards the closet and started to lift the closest boxes tabs.

"Y/n don-" My eyes widened and I let out a slight chuckle at the sight of my diaries.

"I can't believe it. Did you manage to retrieve all of my things?" I looked up at him and he was leaning against the wall looking down. His face was covered by his long silky black curtain of hair.

"Only your books and clothing. McGonagall ended up with Zem, who passed away about a year ago..." I slowly slid onto my knees as I started to open every box.

"You didn't happen to read the diaries did you?" He looked up at the ceiling causing his hair to fall and revealed a smirk as well as his blushing face.

"'His eyes are just so dark and mysterious and don't get me started on his reserved yet kind personality or his hot lucious-'"

"Severus I understand! You read them and not just once if you remember that." My face lit up once again when I saw a sketch book. "How did you find that?! I hid that-"

"In the showers loose tile on the wall. I double checked for hiding spots too. I didn't know you fancied drawing your own memories."

I opened the sketch book and my eyes widened, my face scorching red hot. It was a drawing of our first time, "Oh umm yeah I managed to get a hold of a pensieve and umm yeah."