Planning

Weeks went by and nothing major happened. Voldemort is being stealthy at the moment so no wizard blood is spilt too soon. Today however is our first big meeting, the meeting where my so-called father will decide how I spend my years during the war. I don't care what I do at this point...just as long as he doesn't separate me from my husband. I won't be able to sleep knowing Severus is in danger and I'm nowhere near to save him.

"Y/n we're running late!" Severus was shuffling around the cabin frantically looking for his wand.

I held out my hand and his wand quickly latched into my palms, "Severus I'm sure the meeting will go well." He took a deep breath as he took his wand and I kissed him on the cheek, "Remember, I will fight if he tries to separate us." He smiled nervously, I'm with him on that. Even if I do argue he won't fucking listen.

"Let's just get this over with." His fingers intertwined with mine and quickly I apparated the two of us to the edge of Malfoy Manor. We quickly walked through the maze and pathways in silence. Severus took the liberty in unlocking any enchantments that crossed our path in order to let me rest.

It...my worst fears have been revealed. Something, I don't know what exactly has weakened me. Ever since our HoneyMoon I could feel energy leaving my body leaving me to only be able to cast simple spells. Severus believes the 12 or was it 14 years that Lucius had my magic blocked led to this and I'm sure he's right.

The dining room was freezing as Severus and I turned the corner. The sight of the long table filled with death eaters caused my heart to plummet, especially since it was silent.

"Ah Severus," He paused and looked directly at me, "And my Dark Heir." Kill me please, I hate this, "I had worried you had lost your way." He motioned his hand to the two empty seats that sat besides him so the two of us sat in silence.

Voldemort waved his wand and the floating body of Charity Burbage came closer into view. "This lady was the muggle studies professor at Hogwarts. She thinks we should mate with the disgusting creatures." The whole room booed and exchanged ew expressions at the thought.

"Severus..." I looked over at her then back at Severus, he's in pain. I can't stand watching him struggle to hide his pain... "Please." With that notion Voldemort killed her and Nagini was sent to feed off of her.

"Speaking of mixed mating and weddings, Narcissa." I watched the color drain from her as she stiffened, "Your niece just married a werewolf did she not?"

Bellatrix scoffed loudy speaking on behalf of Narcissa, "She's no niece of ours! Not after her mother became a blood traitor!" I took a deep breath and remembered how I cloaked myself and stood in the shadows as I watched the two of them tie the knot as they had watched me and Severus. It everlastingly pains me that they have to believe I'm on this side again...I know Tonks wanted me to be her maid of honor...

"That werewolf, didn't you date him while in school my child." I looked over shocked that Voldemort would bring this up.

Quickly I rolled my eyes in disgust, "Hardly dated and besides father, that was before you cleared my mind." Voldemort smiled smugly before moving on to another subject. 

"Severus, when will the boy be transported?"

"It is planned out to be on July 27th."

Yaxley raised his hand, "I was told otherwise, the 30th I'm pretty sure."

Severus raised his voice a bit, "That would be a lie you were told! Dumbledore has had this planned out for quite some time now my lord."

"You have my utter trust Severus. We will ambush them the night he is being transported." People began to talk and laugh like crazy people.