No...

Immediately after we made our promises Severus and I held hands, our fingers inseparable and apparated to Hogwarts. I looked around and noticed the giant cracked barrier that concealed the school. Severus and I were alone between Voldemort's group and the snatchers group.

"What do we do Sev?"

He looked down at me and slightly tightened his grip as he took a deep breath, "Wait I suppose. We wouldn't want to break the barrier but then again I'm sure the dark lord would appreciate the help."

I shrugged and rested my head against his body, "Wait then. Harry needs the time."

He nodded in agreement and we watched as death eaters shot at the barrier helplessly. It didn't take long for Voldemort to lose his temper and he used all the power from the elder wand to shatter the barrier into dust.

"Shit...the elder wand still doesn't match up to me."

Severus rolled his eyes, "It should...something seems to be wrong." I looked up at him confused but just shrugged it off and took a shaky deep breath.

"You ready Severus?" He looked at me and hugged me tightly, squeezing any air in my lungs out.

"Now I am." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek before we both turned into back clouds and traveled into one of the towers. Immediately stunning spells were shot at us and I deflected them as if it was child's play. Severus pointed his wand at the shadow and I just stepped forward trying to see who it was.

"Y/n..." Remus glided out of the shadows with Tonks by his side.

"I..." I looked away ashamed as all of us stood there with spells rebounding around us. Severus brushed his pinkie against my hand allowing myself to compose myself. "Remus, Tonks I don't want to hurt you."

"Lies, you're a death eater." Tonks scoffed and sent two petrification spells at me. I deflected them causing them to turn the wall into stone. Severus went to cast something but I held him back.

"Please. You two should just leave, you have a child don't you?" They both looked at each other before sending spells in sync. Tears silently dripped down my face as I deflected each one.

Severus was struggling to hold him self back from casting a spell or two, "Darling you're going to have to send spells back." I looked at Severus as I still deflected spells.

"Alright." I looked back at the other two, "I tried, I really did." I quickly sent stunning spells left and right, even multiple at once. I could hear them struggle and it didn't take long for their guard to go down. Immediately I sent their wands flying towards me and caught them.

They held hands and Remus looked at me with a dead stare, "Y/n, I know you're in there."

Oh my fucking god... "Remus I am here." I looked at Severus and he nodded as both of us looked around making sure no death eaters were nearby. I tossed them their wands and shushed them, "Shh look you can be confused for now...after we end this, we'll explain everything." I smiled at them and they looked at me as if I was stupid or maybe even crazy. Then Severus and I left, running down the stairs stunning anyone who came through our path.

"Darling, you handled that well with Remus and Tonks."

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek as I deflected a student's spell, "Thank you love." I turned slowly looking over at the student and smiled. "Luna and Neville, such a lovely yet unexpected pair."

Neville kept his wand up even though he was shaking, "Profess- I mean Y/n. We won't let you through!" I rolled my eyes and pushed them apart like the red sea and led Severus through them.