Dear Severus

Entry 1, August 2nd 1977

Dear my darling,

I understand that it saddens both of us that I'm unable to make it home during the night. I hate being apart from you Sev...however I thought I'd just let you know that nothing eventful happened and I am safe. I've made this journal so we could swap and tell each other how our day went just so we know we're safe. I know I have this gorgeous gem around my neck but I just realized, what lets you know that I'm safe? Anyhow all you have to do is burn the journal and it'll deliver itself to me, the safest magic I can use for this. Trust me it works considering it just appeared to you in flames.

I love you an abundant amount and please please don't worry about me too much

    -Y/n Snape (I haven't yet written my name after we got married, you can imagine how much I'm gushing blush)

Entry 27, August 28th 1977

Dear Sev,

    I'm impressed that you've become headmaster at Hogwarts. I'm sure Minnie has smoke flaring from her nostrils, I mean that was destined to be her spot. However now that you're at Hogwarts I suppose if I even wanted to visit I really shouldn't. It'd be the same as if the dark lord showed up and I'd rather not have any students to stress when seeing me...I love you, like so much you don't even understand. God I'm gonna die not seeing you....why hasn't Harry finished hunting horcruxes already! Sorry...I know...be patient with him. I need a hug or something. I was almost forced to kill a muggle born today however I didn't because finally they gave in and let me take them to the ministry.

    I've attached a photo of myself you should do the same darling :)

        -Y/n Snape your loving spouse

Entry 61, October 1st 1977

Dear my love,

    The worst thing possible to happen has happened...I ran into Harry, Hermione and Ron in the woods. I, I don't think they know their hidden charms don't work all too well on me. Let me just explain it...

(Y/n's POV)

The cold damp autumn leaves crunched and squashed beneath my feet as I wandered around yet another forest. Too many days have I been out and about like a mad lady. At least I can stop by my cabin and shower here and there when I don't get busy with a rebel or muggle born. A sudden whiff of smoke lingered under my nose so slowly I scanned around and noticed a tent sitting not too far ahead. I groaned and rolled my eyes, highly annoyed. Great, another person I'm gonna end up having to petrify. I quickened my pace causing the crunching noise to intensify however I stopped in my tracks. Distant yelling echoed around. Their voices are far too familiar but why are they arguing and yelling?

"Well you two can have as much fun as you want! I'm leaving!" I stood leaned against a tree as I watched Ron exit the tent. My heart plummeted and began to race violently. Fuck fuck fuck!! I can't hurt them, I refuse. Not like father will know.

"Ron take it off. Take it off! You've been wearing it too long!" Hermione was on the verge of falling onto her knees and weeping for him but he threw the locket off of his neck before she could. Ron quickly struggled to put his jacket on and pivoted away from the other two.

"Fine then! We don't need you anyways!" Ron then flipped Harry off and walked off into the distance. "Hermione everything o-" Harry went to comfort her however she slapped him away and folded the tent.