The Monster is Released

The sun started to slightly shine through the cracks that are embedded throughout the dungeon walls. However it brought no warmth to my dead stone cold body that matches the cold stone floor it laid on. Bellatrix yawned as she slowly in a taunting manner pulled her dagger out from my left lunge and out from being lodged between ribs.

"Well you didn't try that last time." She shook her head, clicking her tongue before placing the scorching hot locket in my hand. I laid there for a moment before arching my back and screeching in pain as the deep chamber she had created slowly merged together. It stung worse than death itself as my organs stitched themselves. "Oh come on, it can't hurt that badly."

The last patches were made and my blood started to actually boil as I stood up and knocked her back with a flick of the wrist. Bellatrix's head banged against the concrete wall and as she slowly dragged down to the floor she left a trail of blood. I lifted her up once again, throwing her against the wall a couple of times. My eyes twinkled in delight as I watched her scream and cry pleading for me to stop.

"Oh please this isn't even close to what I have been dealing with for the past seven hours." I smiled and sliced my hand through the air as I casted Sectumsempra. Her screaming turned to screeching as her body started to hemorrhage. I let her sit there for a good minute before waving my hand and letting all of her wounds slowly heal, worsening the pain. Bellatrix laid there in silence still twitching.

"Aw come on Bella, it can't possibly hurt that badly." Without even locating the rat I pointed at it, killing it absolutely fed up with the night. I wrapped my cloak around my blue frozen arms as I started to pivot to the exit. Applause from a single person echoed as I came face to face with the dark lord.

"I have never been so proud in my life." The next thing he did was so unexpected I would've expected to see Severus do this to Harry first. Voldemort embraced me and even sniffled. IS HE CRYING??

"Why um thank you father." I awkwardly wrapped my arms around him and patted him before he released me.

"This is a big step for you. You showed no mercy and continued to brutally assault Bellatrix till you were satisfied." I shakenly put on a smile, the more he talked the more I realized what I have just done. "And the rat, my child you didn't even need to see it to kill it."

"I thank you for the grace, father but I really must head home and rest before I begin my orders." He nodded and motioned me to walk around him as he walked over to the shaken and traumatized Bella.

I conjured a watch quickly as I took small slow steps up our cabin's front porch, "Seven thirty...he might be awake but just to be safe I'll enter quietly." I sent the watch back to the void it came from and turned the handle making sure to close the door without any click. The hall was empty, in fact the whole house looks like it's been attacked by a cleaning tornado.

"Severus, did you not sleep?" There was no response so quickly but quietly I searched around till I found him face down on the couch with a glass of bourbon not too far from him on the coffee table. "Will he ever learn that alcohol won't keep him up?"

I sighed which turned into a yawn. Then grabbed the half filled glass and shot the rest down my throat. I scrunched my face as the horrible taste flooded my mouth. I might not drink but after the last eight hours I've had...it's needed. My body then plopped down on top of his. The moment I had finally relaxed however he jolted up knocking me down onto the floor.

"WHO- Oh my god darling I'm so sorry." Frantically he helped me back up onto the couch and he froze as he gazed into my eyes, "W-what did they do to you..."

"What? Severus, what's wrong?"

He rubbed his eyes then looked at me once again before scurrying into my head, "The blood thirst is seeping through your eyes. Darling..." He wiped away a tired tear as he lifted up his glass, "You drank the rest?!"