I do

White glistening snow gulfed the earth floor as Christmas was only a few days away. The weeks leading up to now the school grounds were fluttering with news of mine and Severus's engagement. I turn into a flustered mess every time a student asks me in class to spend time blabbing about how he proposed. I calm down afterwards just to get excited again when I get to talk about our wedding plans.

"Professor Druid pleaseeee tell us the wedding plans." Ms. Granger was eager and I warmly smiled seeing how happy my life makes others now.

"After hearing how romantic his proposal was we have to hear more." Ms. Brown, who has been snogging Weasley, is a hopeless romantic. I've never met someone like her- Scratch that Severus is one, he just refuses to show it.

"Alright ladies calm yourselves," I smiled as I heaved myself up on my desk, "Alright so the wedding details." All the boys groaned so I just looked at them with my best Snape impression, "Or you can all turn to page 394 in your text books and write a 10 page paper by the time we come back from break." That got them excited to hear my wedding plans. 

"We decided not to really name the theme but honestly it's just black and white. It's also happening this weekend by the way," The room lit up with excitement, "Yes we've decided to get it done quickly. It's going to be held here actually at the grass patch by the bridge and lake. It's going to be so breathtaking with the poppies being planted and this giant arch also my dress-"

"You're wearing a dress?"

"Yes Mr. McLagan. I'm wearing a dress-" I clenched my left arm as shrieking static started to crawl up my arm, "If anyone's saying here for the holidays they are also welcome to attend. I know Malfoy is gonna carry the rings and Hermione as well as Luna are gonna be flower girls. Oh and Fred and George Weasley are doing fireworks. I feel like I'm spoiling so much." In sync the class agreed I wasn't but then the bell rang and I was on winter break. I kept my happy smile plastered on my face as they left but it faded as I let the lingering pain from my left arm take hold of me.

"Mmmm...HOLY FUCK!" I looked at my fireplace and stumbled over knocking over bottles as the pain absorbed me. My whole left arm felt like it was on fire, no, worse. It felt as though lightening was wrapped around my arm slowly spreading up my shoulder, well more like desperate crawling like someone's nails were clawing up my arm. I held my breath as the green fire transported me to the sitting room of Malfoy Manor. "Alright what is it? Why do you need me so badly?!"

Voldemort looked at me with his piercing stare and narrow eyes. My throat began to close out of fear and my heart sank when I could see out of the corner of my eyes Narcissa's smirk. What did she spill?

"I had to find out you were engaged and getting married by Narcissa! BY MRS. MALFOY! I mean I know I already gave Severus my blessing BUT!" White dust surrounded us as his fist merged into the wall besides my head, "I don't understand why you didn't tell me...your own father. The one who GAVE YOU LIFE!" Within a blink of an eye three of Narcissa's breathtaking vases were shattered. 

"I- I have no way of communicating with you and I'm just trying to stay undercover-"

"The wedding is in two days, correct?" He gilded over to me and hovered above me intimidating me. I could feel my spine starting to slowly snap from being arched so far. 

"Yes."

"I obviously am not attending since it's on Hogwarts grounds. I can't walk you down the aisle..."

"I um I guess we could have a second private wedding..." The fiery in his face transitioned into a smirk.

"Good thinking. We can have it here-"