Wake up!

"Severus..." I put my hands on his face and lightly shook him, "Severus! Wake up! Please please please." I screamed and weeped heavily holding him close, "You promised, you promised..." I looked up at the kids and realized, I don't care about his death wish. I'm not living the rest of eternity without him in it a little longer. "How long has he been dead?"

Hermione quickly turned her watch so she could read it clearly, "A minute and a half."

I took a deep breath and hovered my hands over his neck and upper chest. My hands started to glow and everyone gasped leading to silence, "Forgive me Severus..." One of my tears landed on his neck causing me to just push myself farther.

My whole body then stung violently and I screamed as the magic took hold of me. I looked up and could only see the light. My eyes burned irritated by it but I held strong, I only live for him, he's my everything.

For a moment I saw through Harry's eyes and watched my body become engulfed by black veins as my eyes glowed a bright golden white. I could feel Harry's fear and he tried to step forward but Hermione and Ron held him back fearing that if he got too close he'd get hit.

Looking through Harry's eyes I watched all of Severus's wounds heal slowly. I released most of my magic out of me and into him. Once my eyes finally were no longer glowing I looked down at him and watched him take a deep gasp of air still unconscious.

"Oh my god thank god!" I picked him up, holding him close, heavily crying once again but this time out of relief. I watched as the kids held their ears in sync and held back from screeching, "What's going on?!" I looked up at them in a panic. My fear for them made me forget how cold and damp the floor was.

Hermione fought past the pain and looked at me, "You know who! H-Hes giving us a break!" At that moment Ron and Hermione were free however Harry was still struggling to stand.

"He's only communicating to him, isn't he?" Ron and Hermione nodded as we watched Harry come back to life. "Alright kids...let's get Severus up to the infirmary." They looked at me as if I was crazy. "Oh my lord Harry go look at those memories, I'm sure it explains everything and you two." I nodded off to the obvious couple as I lifted up Severus, slightly out of breath, "I'll explain what I can to you." They stood there in silence and I groaned, how dumb can they be, "Ronald be a man and fucking help me!"

Harry gave him a nod of approval and all of us heaved Severus up the infinite amount of stairs and trudged slowly to the Great Hall. Everyone gasped and some raised their wands at just the sight of Severus and I. Harry and Hermione however jumped in front of us and held out their hands.

"It's okay!" Harry huffed out of breath, not like he's carrying someone.

Hermione smiled weakly, "They're on our side. Y/n is gonna explain everything to us during this break." My eyes widened but relief hit my body as Pomfrey quickly helped me carry Severus to the nearest empty bed.

"Thank you..."

"He looks perfectly fine?!"

I looked over at Pomfrey trying to conceal my smile, "I healed him...Voldemort killed him and still thinks he's dead."

"W-wait, wait, you brought him back from the dead!" She said this really loudly and I could feel everyone's eyes on me. People began to plead screaming "SAVE THEM! BRING THEM BACK!"

I stood up and jumped up on a few benches so everyone could hear me, "I can't! I'm so sorry but I'd love to bring back every single on-" I looked down and covered my mouth, holding back my screams as I saw Remus, Tonks and Fred laying dead on the floor. Quickly I jumped down and pointed out the three of them, "How long..." Everyone looked at me as if I was spasitc, "HOW LONG HAVE THEY BEEN DEAD!"