A Quick Game of Catch Up

(WARNING! Heavy NSFW up ahead! You've been warned)

Severus and I dashed between tree after tree till we finally made it to Malfoy Manor. We landed right on the front door step and the giant french doors were wide open so anyone could see the Manor crawling with death eaters.

"Ah Severus and Y/n it's so great to see the two of you made it in one piece." I looked up and watched as Voldemort gracefully made his way down the stairs as if he was a Disney princess. His arms were stretched out and everything.

"If you just waited a bit longer father I would have Harry wrapped in a bow for you." Voldemort just looked at me straight faced, I thought it was funny.

"I appreciate the thought, however I want the pleasure of capturing him myself." I nodded showing I understood and looked over at Severus. His gorgeous dark eyes, silky black hair and his tall figure heated my face and a rush of feelings came over my body. "I suppose the two of you would appreciate some alone time after being apart for so long." Voldemort looked over at Severus and I could've sworn he winked as he nodded upstairs, "Last room down the corridor is free."

Before I could even breath or process what just happened Severus intertwined our fingers and dragged me up the stairs and down the hall. I smiled which turned into laughter as he swiftly entered the room.

Through my laughter I chuckled, "Eager aren't you love?" He quickly closed the door and wiped his head back, just staring at my body and slowly making his way up to my lips then to my eyes.

"Y/n." He covered his mouth as he smiled, hiccuping with tears forming in his eyes. I stood there and took a deep breath before tears started to stream down my face. Everything was moving so fast with the duel that I suppose I didn't have time to process that I'm with my husband again.

"Severus." Quickly I was lifted up and spun around as the two of us smiled and laughed. I looked down at him, giving us a moment to breathe before cupping his face and locking lips with him. His soft warm lips were comforting which the gentle kiss then turned to us opening our mouths, moving our lips at fascinating speeds. His tongue intertwined with mine and I squealed as he pushed me against the bed and hovered above me. His body started to grind against mine in response my hips lifted themselves so I could be as close as possible to him.

"S-Severus." I could barely whisper his name between mouth movements and he allowed me to speak as his kisses led down to my neck which he sucked on roughly. "Is, oh god right there, is this really a good time?"

His sucking ceased as he looked up through his curtained messy black hair. He still continued to grind against me as he spoke, "Darling I think, god your body is still so fucking hot, I think this is more than a perfect time." I smiled watching Severus throw his head back in pleasure from just grinding against me. Fuck I can't miss an opportunity like this.

"Someone missed me." Severus's eyes pierced at me causing a flood to spill from between my legs.

"How could I not?" His hands roughly traced over my chest moving down to my hips before practically ripping my pants off.

I bit my lip as he disappeared out of view and between my legs. His tongue hardly brushed against me and I threw my head back moaning. I could feel him smile against me before his tongue started off slow as his fingers carefully went deep inside me. I gripped onto his long black hair pushing him into me, feeling his nose brush against my body could just send me to heaven.

"S-severus god! I- I th-think." My hips started to move into his face as both his tongue and fingers quickened. I can't hold on much longer, he's just so good my body felt tingly as my legs started to shake. Right before I was about to release my sweet nectar he stopped and his kisses went up my stomach and to my chest.