1. The new mysterious girl

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:- 1
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵

It was another morning in werewolf kingdom. The flock of birds were chirping flying here and there. As the sun rise, soon embrace the whole werewolf kingdom spreading it's sunlight all around the kingdom.
As the dim rays of sun enter's through the glass window and curtains falling on the half naked muscular figure. Who soon groan in annoyance due to continuous ringing of alarm. After one minute or two he got up and sat properly on the bed rubbing his eyes like a baby. Unaware of the time he yawned and was ready to sleep again when a pair of pink slippers came flying out of nowhere and hit his head one by one. The young man groan in pain getting fully conscious and hurriedly ran towards the bathroom in husan bolt speed in the fear of again getting hit by his big brother.

After taking shower he made his way towards his wardrobe and quickly grab the first outfit he see in his wardrobe. After getting ready he made his way towards the dinning hall only to get greeted by his six big brothers as he greeted the back and sat on his usual place. Taking his food he started eating when his forth oldest brother asked him " Jungkookah! How is everything going on the university?"
" Everything is fine hyung. " he answered. " Oh yah! Speaking of university. Are girls still bugging you Jungkookah?" asked his third youngest brother with a teasing smile. " you know them hyung, they will stick on you like a glue. Same as before nothing much has changed hyung." Jungkook said with a expressionless face. And finished his meal while having little chit chat with his brothers.

After breakfast everyone left for their respective works and Jungkook got into his car and drove off for his university.
As soon as he step out of the car all the students Started to form a crowd around him specially girl who were drooling over his handsome looks and muscular body. Jungkook groan in irritation finding no way to get out of the crowd. He used his alpha voice and the whole crowd was on their knee in seconds submitting to him. As he hurriedly ran inside the campus leaving the crowd still on their knees. It was his daily routine student of his university would crowd around him as soon as they use to see him.

Author p.o.v
He was campus heartthrob many girls had crush on him and some were obsessed with his looks and body. He was fed up of them, it was uncountable that how many times he had pushed them say he didn't give a damn about them but still nothing changed and things got even worse they would stick to him like glue. He was a cold person but still a gentleman he respected women and would never hurt them instead protect them. He had got these manners from his mother who was a powerful and kind hearted soul everyone admired her and she was a Parent figure to the kingdom, LUNA Minji.

End of Author p.o.v

Jungkook p.o.v
After running away from my crazy fangirls, I was finally able enter inside the campus. I quickly went towards my locker, took my books and enter my first lecture hall and went towards my usual sit the front desk and sat there keeping my books aside and decided to take a nap before the class starts.

After 15 minutes or 20 students Started coming inside the hall sitting on there assigned sit. Not soon enough the professor enter and I sat straight looking like a clown. I didn't sleep well because I was playing video games at night and my body was already tired due immense workouts. My thoughts were cut off when the professor coughed gaining our attention as he started to speak. He looked serious as he greeted us Good morning and we greeted back with a bored voice. He death glared us telling us to pay attention as he said in a sertain yet warning tone " Every one pay attention here. There is an important announcement I want to make and I want each and every student of this class to listen." He said and I rolled my eyes. " So today we are having a new student in our class, she is a transfer from America and she is new in Korea, so please be cooperative towards her." He said with a serious tone as boy cheered and girls sign while some smiled hopping to befriend with her. After the announcement, the professor gestureed the girl to come inside As a girl entered the lecture hall. She had a slime figure with the height of a model and long pair of legs. Her skin was pale white like a vampire, her eyes were big like a barbie doll, her lips were red as blood, her eye color was blue. She was wearing glasses, a crop top, high waisted jeans, a pair of black sneaker and her hair was tied into ponytail.She was carrying a pile book. By her look she seems to be a nerd, a cute one though. What cute one, no Jungkook you can't fall for her, be loyal to your mate. I said and mentally slapped myself. I wasn't able to understand this connection with her. she seems to be a human that why I can't smell her scent. While I was talking to myself I heard the most pleasant yet beautiful voice I ever heard. " Good morning every one, My Name is Lee y/n and I am a human. It's my pleasure to have to all as my classmates " she said in confident voice and passed a small smile taking our breath away away. The girls squealed at the sight while boy went awee. She was freaking cute. But something was wrong I can smell the a faint smell coming from her driving my wolf crazy. Something like lavender, roses and many more. I was hella confused, Was she only a human or something else cause I was hundred 💯 percent sure that she wasn't a pure human. She was hiding her scent but why. And the most important question which was eating him up. Who is she?

End of Jungkook p.o.v

Author p.o.v
The young alpha was confused yet irritated by the fact that he couldn't figure out who was this mysterious girl.
She told her Rank human but she wasn't one for sure and her scent which drove him and his wolf crazy lavender and rose he thought.
The rest of the class went by Jungkook staring at her while figuring out her Rank and race. Soon the bell rang and the young true-blooded got back to his senses who was Zoned out whole lecture. Not getting any answers of his questions he thought of asking his elder brothers. And left the class with a frustrated face and girls crowding around him while following.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

CONTINUE...........

Congratulations new character unlocked. 🔓🔓

Name:- Lee ynAge:- ? yearsSupernatural:- Unknown Rank:- human, Unknown Position:- UnknownSiblings:- none Relationship:- wating for her mateOccupation:- University student

Name:- Lee yn
Age:- ? years
Supernatural:- Unknown
Rank:- human, Unknown
Position:- Unknown
Siblings:- none
Relationship:- wating for her mate
Occupation:- University student

_________________________________________