29. That feeling

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:-29
𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰

Namjoon's heart was broken would be an understatement his heart was shattered into tiny pieces as if it were a glass which can't be mend now. Him and jihyo had been in a relationship for five years which is very long considering that these days people find a new lover each month.

Namjoon had been very welcoming and affectionate towards his mate when he first met her. But it was just a trick played by his genius brain to earn her trust. And he might have succeeded in it also. He held no hatred for his young mate. The poor girl was too young to be thrown into this mess. She was too innocent for her own good. She surely was beautiful but his eyes are blinded by the love of jihyo for him she is just a pretty lady. But no one knows what this pretty lady can do.

The day he met her he sniffed danger because of her he had to break up with his first love, his Bestfriend, his first kiss and his first touch of romance. She will surely become the queen of whole werewolf kingdom but she will never become the queen of his hearts. Namjoon had promise to himself that he will never love any other woman apart from his first love that is Jihyo. But are not Promises meant to be broken.

And he could see that, feel that. But he hated it.

____________

Taehyung was worried sick. He didn't even knew that when his and Daelyn's photos get leaked and now he is being threatened by the hacker who has more intimate photos of them together. These photos has created such an havoc on the internet and entertainment industry that even Taehyung and his brothers are surprised.

Because of this scandal Daelyn's currier is at the stake and taehyung's clean image is also spoiled. There are only two ways to resolve this matter either taehyung accept that he and Daelyn are in a relationship and see his image being spoiled and Daelyn's modeling currier fully destroyed. Or disagree with the fact that he and Daelyn are just friends and these types of photos are taken by her to create a publicity stunt and gain popularity.

Taehyung is not a selfish man but sometimes situation makes people one. He fells depressed, devastated and anxious. He didn't knew how to deal with such a situation. If it was any other women taehyung would not have gotten this much amount of hate as much he is getting now. This is all because of Daelyn and now taehyung understood why his mother use to say that people should stay away from blood witches. They destroy everything and now he knew how.

But he wil not let her destroy his hard built image. The image of His family's, brother and all the people related to him is already stained. But now he will not let it get more dirty.

Taehyung called his PA and said to him " Arrange a press conference as soon as possible and call the media and reporters. I will explain the who incident infront of them."
" But miss Daelyn..." The pa was cut off by the shrill voice of his artist " She has gotten it on herself then let her bear it alone. I will get myself out of this mess." Taehyung said to his PA as his personal assistant frowned at his words " But sir..." The pa spoke but his voice was cut off just like before " Just go and do what you have been assigned." Taehyung shouted at his personal assistant as the beta got out of his with his head hung low.
__________________

Yn was getting bored and the thick atmosphere of the car aldo did not help much. It was really awkward that even the driver could feel it.

Jin had send yoongi to pick up yn from the airport. Although they were mates but still were unknown of eachother in many aspects. And yoongi being a silent introvert didn't help much. This was the first time they have been alone without any of the Bangtan brothers except the driver obviously.

" So... how did your modeling job go?" Yoongi asked her breaking the silent and awkward atmosphere. His voice was cold yet low as it send shivers down her spine.

" It went well." Yn said limiting their conversation as the silence again fell inside the car. Only the sound of engine and tires rubbing against the road can be heard.

" aa...Apart from Rapping what are your interests. " She asked her mate again breaking the silent atmosphere of the car. Although she knew the answer of the question yet she asked just to break this awkward silence.

" I write and produce songs, most of bangtan songs are produce by me. And what are your interest other than modeling. " yoongi answered his mate's question.
" Oh... other than modeling my interest lies in acting nothing much interesting though. I had just acted in few of the Korean dramas and American series. And I also love to sing and write." The soon to be Queenluna replied to her mate's question with an elated smile on her face.

" That's interesting" yoongi mumbled to himself but his voice was quiet audioable. He did meant to say this infront of his mate.
" It is not." Yn replied with a timid voice.

" Believe me it is interesting and maybe you are too." This time his wolf suga said and now yoongi knew who was the culprit. His voice was low yet a little bit deeper than usual making yn feel something. " What..." Yn said as she looked at yoongi only to find him looking at her. His eyes were crismon red as he looked at her with adoration. Her cheeks were already red due to his flirty words but now they were of same color as her mate's eyes.

" Nothing. " yoongi said as he gain his control back from his wolf redness spread across his pale cheeks as they both stared outside the window. Trying to look normal.

_________________________________________

Continue...