24. The fashion show

The Paris fashion show is about to start
The drama is being cooked in the backstage
The evil queen will lose her crown
And the rightful owner will claim it.

The drama is about begin

______

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:-24
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝔀

The most awaited Paris fashion week has started. The starting of the fashion week is about to begin with a midnight fashion show where Dior will be presenting their limited designer clothes designed by different famous stylish.

ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ғᴀsʜɪᴏɴ sʜᴏᴡ
𝘉𝘺 𝙳𝚒𝚘𝚛

Firstly, the designers greeted the audience and walked to there respective seats. The model who did the opening of the show was kim Daelyn and this spoiled almost everyone's mood cause who didn't knew this spoiled star kid. She didn't even knew catwalk but still her confidence was of next level when she walked on the ramp almost tripping on those high heels. She had an arrogant expression when she walked on the ramp which is unappropriate for a model as they have to keep a straight face when they are representing any dress. The dress she wore was really beautiful and elegant yet she made it look like she was wearing a curtain. There is no specific cloth made for a specific model. The model should have this talent that how much perfectly they can represent the cloth, they are wearing.

 The model should have this talent that how much perfectly they can represent the cloth, they are wearing

Or

Daelyn was already tripping on her high-heels but the tragedy took place when she fell hard on the ramp floor which was pretty hard

Daelyn was already tripping on her high-heels but the tragedy took place when she fell hard on the ramp floor which was pretty hard. She tried to get up but failed miserablily.

After some time when she was still not able to make herself stand still. The audience was already in bad mood her disastrous performance made people angry and bored. And now the audience had enough. After all they didn't pay thousands of dollars for this third-grade performance. The audience started to make noise to get her away from their sight. The designers, Dior higher officials who were present there were deeply disappointed at Daelyn performance. They were even cursing the Manager of the show. How come he let a bad reputed model who even has the worst performance than the new commers handle the opening of such big series.