BOOK TWO

The book two of the series TRUE-BLOODED ALPHA PRINCE AND THEIR HEIRESS will be published soon.

BOOK 2:-The Supreme white wolf and purple orbs.

Five years have passed after there bond broke and jimin still can't forget the pain. It was too much to bear yet his wolf survived. After so many years the scenario around him had completely change but there was one thing that never changed his love for her.

Kim Kiara who was once a sensitive lady completely changed her demor after the painful past experience in her life. She was now the queen and head alpha. She had responsibilities and these responsibilities made her again meet her ex-mates who were surprised to find her there in a royal ball.

The wounds which were still raw were now being rubbed with salt on it. The people whom you loved yet hated the most meet you. What else could go wrong? Will there once dead bond will started to be awaken again. Will this unknown meet invoke something?

This book is second part of my series.

Stay tuned and try not hate your author. Not every story you read should be your clique damsel in distress drama. This is story of a queen where she is the protector of her own. Her mates go through a character development in the whole storyline. Breaking of there bond was necessary if you see. Taehyung playboy ways, Namjoon love for a non-mate and Hoseok falling in love with Kiara would sooner or later would have created a crack in there relationship. So it was going to be broken anyways.
Many Secrets will be revealed in this story.

I will upload it during puja vacation as I will be free from tests and examination by that time.

Bye

Kashi<3