28. Coming back home and the relationships

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:-28
𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼

" Let me lead the world to a new peck of happiness. Let me be the representative of my people and let me be the queen of my decisions. Let me show that you all are the real ruler of yourselves. " the exact words were written and shared by the new female alpha of crystal blue pack. Her voice was powerful, clear and strong yet soft.

" It is up to you if you want me as your alpha or not. I am not a male but that doesn't shadow the fact that women cannot lead a pack. Although all genders are physically different from eachother
but surely in person they are equal." She said to the members of the council of the crystal blue pack and after keeping her words she looked towards the different Supernaturals for an response.

" We have never doubted a single decision our alpha has made. And we will also not doubt his decision of making a female the heiress of the alpha position. But is it valid for us to ask what Relationship you have with our alpha." A wise gentleman spoke as the members of the council also started saying that they wanted to know about her relationship with their alpha. He was the representative of the people belonging to werewolve race of the pack.

" I will surely tell you who I am to him but you all have to keep it a secret. It isn't supposed to be known by the masses otherwise it will created a hawk." The female alpha said to the members of the council as they promised to keep this a secret after all everyone wants peace in there pack.

" I am his first born from his fated mate. But wasn't recognized because of the rejection. " The female said in a rough and tained voice. The member of pack council were shocked. The meeting room's environment stiffen a little bit due to the revelation of the little secret. Obviously they never knew that the real owner will come and get what belongs to her even after years. After all this is the tale of fate, at the end the traveler always reaches to it's destination.

" Shall we start the member or you all are going to take century to start it." The female alpha joked to lighten up the atmosphere of the meeting room and the meeting started.

________________

Breaking news
" The second youngest prince of werewolf kingdom is dating the youngest princess of blood witch kingdom. The couple has been in the relationship for three years and it seems like they are really inlove. It is really shocking that the prince didn't part ways with her even after meeting his mate. What's going inside the prince charming mind? No one knows about it but the princess Daelyn recently had two big scandals which could ruin her modeling career completely. She was already disliked by the fans because her rude and spoiled nature but now she is hot topic for her poor ramp walk like and people are even wondering than from which angel she looks like a professional model. The news about her and princes charming relationship had cause havoc in the whole entertainment industry as well as in the world. People are wondering that what kind of spell have she casted on him........" The news anchor spoke about the recent entertainment news. He continue to speak but the lady who was listening to the news from her phone with her headphones on while enjoying the ride over the clouds.

She had an betrayed expression on her face. Something which she feared had came true. Her mate being with a women other than her. He had been with her since three years and he had known her just for a few days. Days are nothing when compared to years and so was she nothing to him when compared to Princess Daelyn. And she should not also think about it after all this bond of their's was just a bond for name. No women could love seven men and seven men can also not fall inlove with same women nor they can  only stay loyal to one women only. Kiara chuckled bitterly at her thoughts and turned off her phone completely relaxing on the first class aeroplane seat. She was too tired to think of her mate and his girlfriend. She closed her eyes and slowly slipping into a deep stumbler due to tiredness.

____________

" Jihyo, this will be last time we will be meeting as lovers. I don't want to be away from you but looks like fate doesn't want us to be together anymore. I wish for you to find your mate and be happy with them." The soon to be king of the werewolf kingdom said to his long time girlfriend. The young lady was all in tears as she looked up at him with her red watery eyes. Those pair of honey orbs use to so cheerful but now they only held pain and he could not find a way to make them blissful again.

I am really sorry." The crowned prince said in a sorrowful tone filled regret and apology.

" It's okay namjoonah. I understand you. You have found your mate and you must stay loyal to her. I was just a temporary placement but she is permanent. Take care of her and love her more than you love me. You are a crown prince and you couldn't just be with anyone you want. You have a fated mate and I am not your mate so it was obvious that one day we have to part ways. " jihyo said to namjoon her voice was delicate and sensible. She was hurt but was mature enough to not cause any trouble. And this is what namjoon liked about her most. She was wise, understanding and mature. She was a beauty with brain.

" But can we be atleat be friends. " the wise lady said in a tiny voice as namjoon smiled and nodded.

They both looked at eachother the pain, sorrow and hurt they felt at the moment was only known by them. The two lovers embraced eachother one last time and kissed eachother pouring all the love and affection they have for eachother into it. Namjoon laid her on the soft mattress as they made love one last time before parting there ways.

_________________________________________

Sometime we have to let go some of the thing as nothing lasts forever one day it has to go and leave for better.