22. France coming

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:-22
𝓕𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰

Yn was now seated inside the aeroplane as it was about to take of in five minutes. Today incident was playing in her mind and there were many clues which she couldn't connect. She could not understand anything and all she could do is to mess up with her hair in frustration.

Yn looked at her manager who was talking to an airhostress. She looked at yn and gave a thumbs up that everything is okay. Yn turned her gaze towards the aeroplane window and stared at the outside scene. Lost in her own world Kiara thought " I have fame and name, a overprotective mother, a Bestfriend of mother, a supportive yet possessive big sister, a group of true friends who cares for me, a person whom I love yet hate at the same time and my newly found mates. I might seem to have everything yet I have nothing."

" yn...yn...yn...Ara.....Kia.....Kiara." Her manager called her several as the girl in the deep stumbler of her thoughts flinched and then looked at her bestie. " What unnie?" She said to her friends with the voice full of annoyance. " Have you gone deaf? I have been calling you for like five minutes. " Her unnie said to Kiara as she rolled her eyes. " Seems like you have lost your all of your brain cell after finding your mates." The manager mumbled as she took out the contract paper to discuss. " It's not like you didn't lost them when you met Mina unnie. Your condition was worse than mine." Yn mocked her as she stared at her friend in disbelief.

" Okay enough of personal talk. We should discuss the contract now it's more important than these useless talks." Jeonghoon said pulling her professional structure as yn rolled her eyes and they both start discussing the contract.

________

" Kiara I will be in room no.789 and yours is room no. 790. I will be just next to your room if there is any problem just call me. Or should I just stay with you?" Jeonghoon said as she looked at Kiara for response. " I will be fine unnie." Yn assured her sister as she looked at the hotel room. " just be careful and I am next door so don't worry. " Jeonghoon said in a soft tone as yn pass her a plain smile. Her manager walked outside the room so she could rest as she has a show at 7pm.

The thing is that Jeonghoon is really worried about kiara's protection. Because of some toxic fans her privacy and protection is at the shake. Being a celebrity is not easy specially a really famous one. And Kiara is a superstar many people are following her, many have there eyes on her, they watch her every move and even a little mistake could damage her year build reputation. And people think being a celebrity is easy. You might enjoy all those fame and name but one wrong mistake and you are then standing at the bottom. This entertainment industry might look very glittery and Shiney from outside but in reality it is barren world from inside. The ones who are strong from inside can only stand in this hell.

Yn looked at the sealling for done time filling her eyes getting heavier due to the fly as she dozed off on the the soft bed with her face looking ethernal.

______

Kiara was peacefully asleep but her precious stumbler was distributed by a phone call. Her mobile phone rang vigorously awaking the maiden as she picked up her phone still half knocked out.

" Hello." Kiara said with half opened eyes as she yawned.

" Kara where are you? Did you forgot about our meet up? Don't say you did girl cause everyone is asking about you? What should I say?" She heard Mina's soft yet irritated tone from the other side.

" Oh! Mina unnie good morning. And about the meet...up I can't come. I am in France right now didn't Jeonghoon unnie told you." She said to her unnie still not fully conscious with letters being half here and there.

" Oh my moon goddess that bitch didn't told me that where she going and now see I am in trouble. Well you are innocent little flower but that women. It's all her fault. She didn't even inform me that you have a fashion show in France and now I have to give answers to our friends. Well I will cut the call now. Be confident about yourself little flower and give your best. Bye bye." Mina said in an angry tone as she scolded her wife for being so forgetful. " Well pregnancy hormones are really something. They can make a calm person into a short-tempered fellow. " yn thought with astonishment.

" Bye unnie." She mumbled a small departure as she Mina hunged up the call. She checked the timing and it showed 4pm as she quickly got up from her soft bed and made her way towards Jeonghoon's room.

_______________

Knock knock

Kiara knocked on the door of room no. 791 forgetting that her manager is staying in room no.789. The door was soon answered by a lady in her twenties. She opened the door and looked at yn with questioning eyes. The woman didn't looked professional from any angle so she was definitely not an client. Kiara looked at the unknown women and frowned. " What an blood witch is doing Jeonghoon unnie's room?" Kiara thought as she looked at the lady with a unrecognized gaze.

" Who are you?" Yn asked in her cold tone making the women infront of her frown.

" Shouldn't I be asking you that question? Standing infront of my hotel room door and then asking me who am I? Wow I have never met people like you." The said women mocked Kiara giving her a bad felling about this. Before she could respond to her a man dressed in just an bathrobe came out of the room as he took big steps and wrapped his arms around the maiden and back hugged her, ignoring kiara's presence. Yn stood there stud after hearing his voice, noticing his charming face. " Taehyung. " She thought as she stared at the man with unknown expression hiding her real felling.

" Who is it babe?" Taehyung said in his deep voice making kiara's heart ache a little. " I don't know daddy. Some bitch knocking on my door and then asking me who am I? " the blood witch said in her honey dipped tone making yn want to puke at the amount of sweetness. The man looked at the women infront of him but got shocked after seeing his newly found mate.

" I am really sorry. I thought that it was my unnie's room. It's was a really big misunderstanding. I shall be going now." Yn said as she quickly left from there leaving the couple perplexed.

" Daddy leave these people. Should we start our session." The blood witch said seductively to the charmer as she trace her finger on his skin leaving a burning sensation. Taehyung who looked half dead after being caught by his fated mate in a deed like this which couldn't be Name cheating yet he felt ashamed of his actions for the first time.

_________________________________________

Countine...