23. The polite kiara

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:-23
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓪𝓻𝓪

" Can you please smile a bit it looks good on you my princess ?"

"A tear of yours is too precious to waste on such people. "

"Kia love comes and goes yet that love once in a lifetime only comes once and stays in the heart forever. "

Somebody special said to her. And that's why she doesn't tear up not because she is weak but because wasting her tears on somebody who probably is not hers.

Atleat not from heart.

Yet the soul longs.

The one who said these was the first to break her. And she had already suffered many heartbreaks that now it doesn't matter.

The course of Kiara's thought came into a halt when she heard a knock on her door.

She quickly got up and walked towards her the door and opened it. Jeonghoon
standing there with frown. She stormed inside her room as Kiara closed the door. " What happen unnie did you got your ass beaten by Mina unnie?" Yn said jokingly as jeonghoon glared at her. " This is all because of you, you brat. " Jeonghoon said to her as yn cheekly
Smiled.

" Did something happened Kia? You don't seem okay since I picked up you from werewolf princes mansion. And now your demure seem to be more sorrowful." Jeonghoon said in a soft tone with care and compassion towards her. Yn knew she had no chance to make any excuses as her manager wouldn't listen to it. She wanted to know the truth but Kiara couldn't tell her the full yet half of it. " Unnie, it's just I am nervous and maybe a little insecure. They are so much successful and charming. They could have any women they want. And some of them might not be fond of the idea of a single mate when they can have one alone to themselve only no other in between. " Kiara said opening her vernable side to her manager.  Something which she wouldn't show too a stranger but to her beloved people.

"Kiara.........................you are like the most popular model in Europe. Many women envy you and here you are letting these pety insecurities eat you up. Kara they surely can have any women they wany but it would be like picking up stone instead of Dimond. Mates are made up for a reason. They are most compatible for eachother so don't overthink. Give things some time to accept and if anything goes wrong then just remember everything happens for a good reason. " Jeonghoon said as her words act like direction for the lost. Yn felt a heavy load been lifted from her shoulders because of Jeonghoon's little speed.
She smiled lightly at Jeonghoon.

" when do we have for the fashion show unnie." Yn said as she got serious for the purpose they have come her for.

" Now only I think. Quickly get ready I'm 10 minutes then we will leaving. " Jeonghoon said to her commanding to Quickly get ready as they have to leave for the show early." Okay" Kiara mumbled as she took the dress which Jeonghoon had brought for her and entered the bathroom.

After some time she came out dressed in a simple business attire and they both left for the show.

_______

Kiara reached the backstage after changing her hair and eye color by her magic. She walked inside the makeup room with her manager as the bodyguards stayed outside. As soon as she entered her makeup artist and senior stylish came rushing towards her as she walked with them listening to them that how her makeup will be done and which kind of dress she will be wearing. It's up to her how she will represent her dress, how she will catwalk with no flaws.

The time passed and everything was ready. The most awaited show was about to start where Dior will be launching it's new dressing line.

The opening of the show was about to be done by Kiara but someone took her place by her high connection. The girl is a royalty herself and most infamous model in modeling world, kim Daelyn. Kim taehyung's current public girlfriend.

This has created a big fuss between the models performing tonight. They were sympathic for Kiara and envious of Daelyn. But our queen doesn't need any one sympathizing her. She is a self-made model. Everything she had achieved is without any of her family influence. She will shine even if she does the opening, going in between or handling the ending. The manager of the show was very embarrassed about the Daelyn's childish behavior. He even came personally to apologize to Kiara and said she could do the closing but the queen said " I here to perform okay. The chances of Opening and closing will be coming more in future so give me the girl's place I will take it." Her tone was full of politeness. She knew that Daelyn has a powerful family and she could uproot him from his position any time. He had worked hard for his position and this is the reason why she isn't taking any action to pit that whinning baby on place.

_________________________________________

Countine...

Author note:- Hello lovely people. I am your favorite author not favorite but lazy if we say. I have been quite busy with my studies and my final exams were going so I wasn't able to upload any of the chapters and I didn't even get the session break. My extra class started because I am going to class 10th and the hell is about to begin. oh! Sorry it has already started. Well take care of yourself and ace in your exams.

Bye

Kashi<3
_________________________________________