3. Finally found........you..........mate

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:-3
𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭.......𝔂𝓸𝓾.....𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮

Jungkook p.o.v
After hearing the word I desperately wanted to hear, I couldn't process anything. It was like my mind has stopped working and my body is frozen in ice. The person whom I was finding for several years is standing infront of me. The dreams of having her in arms, protecting her and someone by side will finally come true. Not wanting to waste any time I let my wolf take over me by the overwhelming emotions bubbling inside me my eyes turned red. Soon enough, I moved forward and embraced my petite mate. "Mine.... only......mine" my wolf screamed in Possessiveness.

(Alpha are known for their protective and Possessive behavior towards their mate and true-blooded's are 100 times of it.)

After five minutes of suspense jeonguggk give control back to me as my eyes turned back to it's normal color. But I didn't let her go. I sat on the nearest chair I found with her on my lap, as my arm sneak around her tiny waist. I inhale her sweet yet intoxicating scent lavender and rose  laced with Jasmine and lily.

(Her scent represented her as beautiful as rose with her mate's as thorns protecting her, lavender which is common in all of her mates scent but has different meaning. Meanwhile Jasmine symbolizes her positivity, sensuality, and warmth. Lilies for her purity and fertility and it also represents her wolf.)

Her intoxicating scent which pulled me towards her. I was so lost in her beauty those dark blue eyes, deepper than ocean wrapped up in the fabric of innocentness, red plump lips of her's whom I desperately wanted to taste, her silky-smooth hair swinging back and forth kissing her milky-white, baby skin. Those sinner eyelashes moved when she blinks
   "Damn women how can you be innocent yet seductive at the same time." I thought and sign in frustration. She was making me feel the things which I never felt before. I looked at my mate who was nervously playing with her finger while bitting her lips.
End of Jungkook p.o.v

Author p.o.v
There was an awkward silence filled inside the old art room. Noone dare to talk. Until the young alpha gain some courage to speak up to his new found partner. "what is your name little mate, mine is Jungkook, jeon Jungkook. " he spoke with confidence even though, the nervous was eating him up from inside.
" Lee yn " the lady on his lap replied shyly.  " Beautiful name for my beautiful lady" he complement her as he gain a little more courage making her cheeks tint red.
            Seeing her blush he smirked as his nervousness disappeared. He asked the question which has been bugging him since he found they are mates " why were you hiding your scent, darling. Don't you want your mates to find you." Young alpha asked softly sounding a little hurt in the though of my mate not wanting him as the environment became serious. The Young beauty signed while answering him " Jungkookah! It's not like I don't want my mates to find me.-------" then she paused. What was she suppose to say that she is hiding from her so called father, who rejected her mother on their first meet and then raped her because of his wolf, overflow of emotions and  to ease the immense pain caused due to rejection.
            Her figure shifted uncomfortably on his lap. Her pheromones of distrees and sadness confirmed his that his mate was sensitive to this topic. He  dropped the topic right there and began talking about something else. After five minutes his phone rang as he excused himself making yn sit on the chair.

Jungkook:- Hello jin hyung.

Jin:- Jungkook, You have to come to the office right now. We have a special client today and I want you to be the representative.

Jungkook:- But hyung was not this meeting on next Friday, why now. I am in university right now. And Isn't Monabangs your representative?

Jin:- Yes Lisa is our representative but she would not come today, remember her day off. And about your university I know how much you study. If it's not Namjoon, you would never pass your exam. Now get up you lazy ass and come here I want you in the office in 20 minutes. And if you would not come then you know the consequences no video games for a month.

         Hanged up........

" Damn it" he cursed. He went back to the old art room, only to know his petite mate was asleep. He looked at her lovingly and picked her up in bridal style. Running toward his car from screat root. As soon as he reached, he placed her on the seat beside him carefully not to wake her up. Buckled up the seat belt. Closed the door and drove to the company.
End of Author p.o.v
_________________________________________

Author note:- Dear reader if you are reading my Story. I am extremely grateful for it to you. I am heartily sorry for my inconvenience. Being promoted to high-school is not that easy as I thought. A month had passed completing my homework and coping in the environment plus my mobile is not recharged and it was taken by my mumma for me to focus on my studies. I will try my best to update the chapter and sorry I could not reply to any of your messages. And if you thought that I have left wattpad then do not worry cause I might update late but will surely never leave. Thank you my beautiful armies who waited this long. And again I am extremely sorry for not updating. 
                       Thank you lovely armies.
Stay safe and Salanghee 💜💜💜.

If you liked my story then please vote and leave a message.