21. The mysterious old soul

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:-21
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵

Yn was seating infront of her dressing table on the tool. As she admired herself in the mirror. Deep ocean blue eyes of hers were dream of many yet she hated it. And the reason is that it hides her identity. It stops the world from recognizing who she is. You might think it helps her to stay hidden but Kiara isn't a coward who stays in the dark. She is a firess lioness who attacks from front not from back yet she is the one who uses her brain more than her strength. Her wolf might say that she should fight from front but her instincts has other plans.

In a swap of second her blue ocean eyes were replaced by her dark charcoal iris with a tint of purple on left and red on right. Her hair changed in dark color of black. If anyone one would look at her they could immediately recognize her as Kiara, the real princess of modeling industry, the real owner of tiara. Yn looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. It is her real self. Just eyes and hair could do a lot in some ones appearance.

" A hybrid. " a shrill voice came from the somewhere and echoed around the royal bedroom as it straddled the young maiden. " Who is it? and...how do you know my rank." The recognized hybrid uttered in a low voice as she scanned the bedrooms. " My bad my princess, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Kim jimoon." The unknown voice said as yn again looked around the room in search of the source of this voice who introduced itself as Cristina. Yn used her magic as she found the source, the mirror. " How do you I am a hybrid?" She spoke concisely as she stared at the mirror with now her purple eyes. No one can recognize her identity even if she doesn't mask herself into other because the spell casted on her is way too strong that even a royalties could not recognize her yet it has got some limitations. And she feared that someone in this Supernatural world will cross those limitations.

A soul with hundreds of thousands will be the one to know you yet either it will be caged or cursed. But a optimistic one will be this someone.》

" I am a cursed soul my princess and your doubt is right. I have lived thousand years and hundreds of that caged here waiting for a pure soul to set me free." The cursed soul said to her as yn looked at her with sympathy and astonishedment. " Can you show yourself to me, sir." Yn said to the soul as the soul laughed at her politeness. A man came into her voice as she stared at him. He had snow white hair which looked really good with his light blue eyes. His skin was pale, paler that usual and he was wearing royal clothes of warlock. He looked really unusual yet handsome not someone of thousand or even hundred but a man in his mid-twenties.

" You are..." yn trailed off while speaking. " The former king of blood witch kingdom and the father of princess kim jisoo." The soul spoke with emotionless faced. " You aren't dead." Yn said with surprise. " No my princess I am not. Someone who is born immortal how can they die. But I wish I was mortal." He said with his stone face as yn looked at him with empathy. " I wish I could help you your highness." Yn thought as she stared at him with a emotion that can't be recognized. " You could my princess. " the soul of the former king said as she at him confused. " How?" She uttered in her low voice to which he responded by pointing at her. " Me" She said as he nodded and said " you are the key." He said leaving Kiara perplexed. " Me, the Key. What the heck is he saying? This thing is so confusing. "  She thought to herself.

" Just touch this mirror and say ' I set you free in the name of moon goddess. That seek no darkness, no evil ever harm a pure.' " he said in his cold icy voice. As she did what he said.

She stood up and touched the mirror while saying ' I set you free in the name of moon goddess. That seek no darkness, no evil ever harm a pure.' A bluish color light emitted from the mirror as the soul came out of it. And soon it turned back to normal as the incident have never taken place.

Yn looked the person infront of her who used to a great ruler someday. " Who caged you here?" She asked the former king. " My wife or to say ex-wife. That bloody bitch have no heart." He said bitterly as he remembered about his ex." She is a blood witch and even an royalty. It's in her blood to be emotionless." Yn said to him with an obvious expression. " I know that but still how could she be this emotionless that she didn't let a father hold his daughter when she is born" He said I'm a low rumbled tone as he stopped himself from shedding tears." She is worth no tears your highness. If you want to meet your daughter then you should go and meet her physical.  I am sure she will be in tears and giddy with happiness of seeing her father the first time." Yn said to him with a emphatic look on her face as he stared at her. " How could you be so sure that she will have an positive reaction after seeing me? " The former king asked her doubtly. " Because she has your blood too my highness. She surely has a heart which isn't black. Just pretending to be emotionless. Don't you know your daughter is a very good actress. " yn replied to his question with a smile on her face." If you say so." The king answered half heartly. " your daughter has a mates your highness. A mate whom she saved from the devils cave. And the one with a heart are the ones who truly have a mate." She added as she saw him leaving the room still in his soul form.

" Your daughter is truly a gold anderia. You have given birth to an angel and she will be the future of this tattered world. "
The soul thought to himself as he looked back at the maiden who is smiling blissfully at him.

_________________________________________

Continue...

Congratulations new character unlocked 🔓

Name:- Kim jimoon
Age:- 1000 years
Supernatural:- witch and ???
Rank:- unknown
Position:- former king of blood witch kingdom.
Siblings:- none
Friends:- Alexanderia and ???
Relationship:- ex-husband of kim Minsoo.
Children:- Kim jisoo
Occupation:- none

_________________________________________

Author note:- It took me a little more than usual to write this chapter well our yn is Kiara. And she is an hybrid. And nothing more.

_________________________________________