8. Her decision

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:- 8
𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓭𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

" It's not my decision to take sweety. You have already grown up and I want you to decide if you want to go with your mates or not." Mrs.Kim said to yn who was silent till now.

End of jimin p.o.v

Yn p.o.v

Many things were quarreling inside my mind. Two of my mates didn't accept me and they want me to move in with them already. I know werewolves can't stay away from their mates but what about my thoughts? I always had fantasies that my prince charming would come riding on a white blonde horse. But these thoughts stayed only till 2nd grade after that things started to change. And then I came to know about the Mate system.

But I always wanted my future partner to take me on dates, spend time to know about each other, and then take a decision about our future. And this time I have to choose wisely to let Mumma know that I can take my decision by myself.

I looked at Mumma and smiled.

" Mumma, I will go with them. They are my mate and werewolves can't stay away from their mates especially when they are newly met." I spoke.

I looked towards Mumma and she smiled proudly at me. When I looked toward my mate who seem to be brimming with joy. Oh! God did I make the right choice cause by their expressions it looks like I did.

" Right decision sweetheart. Go with your mother and pack your bags." Mumma said and I left from there with emmoa.

Walking through the hallway, I realized what Mumma meant all this time cause I know that my Mumma is not an easy-going lady. Damn boys are dead. I don't need to go and clarify. Should I go and stop Mumma?

Before I can go and emmoa dragged frozen me towards my room hurriedly. Oh! women calm down.

End of yn p.o.v

_______________________

Author p.o.v

Love is blind but betrayal is intentional.

A handsome man dressed in expensive clothes walked inside a place that looked like a club with loud music playing which can burst the eardrums if a person is not used to it, sweaty bodies rubbing against each other dancing along the beat of ear-bursting music. Women wear the shortest dress they have while men wear the tightest ones. Some burning their lungs with alcohol in favor of an occasion to celebrate their happiness while others to numb their pain. 

The handsome man did not pay attention to any of these, heading straight towards the V.I.P lounge. As soon as he entered, he saw her dressed in (See-through Mesh Lace High Split Sheer Night club Maxi Dress)  see-through maxi dress with black undergarments hiding her private part. By looking at her appearance one can guess so much about her personality.  

Bold, possessive, manipulative, selfish, and, sultry.

She might be beautiful but outer appearance is not everything.

" What do you want Daelyn?" said the handsome man sitting opposite to her. " Nothing much Oppa. Just you" she said with a smirk that might be mistaken as evil in a sultry sugar-coated tone. " Oh! really. You know what Daelyn, you have been a bad girl lately and I need to punish you." said the handsome man with a playful smirk. After all he was getting one night stand without finding.

( I was cringing while writing this part, Guess what I am worst at this part.)
_________________________________

Yn packed her bags. There were many things left that she didn't wanted to take. Just some necessary clothes, her family photo and her personal diary which contained the horror of her life.

She misses him.

The first man she loved.

But she didn't knew why he left her.

She wanted him to be here.

Be a part of her life.

And mostly stay with her forever.

She is not desperate for a man.

But for a person who still owns a big part of heart.

Someone she truly admire.

Someone who understands her.

Always been with her despite how hard the time is?

Tears fell from her eyes as she thought about him. How can she forget him? The wound he left years ago is still fresh and there is no one who can heal it. Wiping her tears she quickly hide her pain like always she does. Putting up a happy face which she learned during her struggling period. She came out of her room with her bag while the servants carried the rest.

She stepped down the stairs case. As she saw her parents and mates chit chating with each. Everything seemed pretty normal until she saw boys expression. Although their expressions seemed normal who were casually having a conversation, the hidden sentiments through the barely formed mate bond said it all. They were terrified of something and worried too.

" What could be the issues that made them so worried and terrified?" Yn thought as she took the last step and walked towards her family. She took a seat beside her mothers. All of the attention went on her as the servants took her luggage outside and jungkook went to guide them while carrying some bags. All of them stood up from the couch making their way outside the Kim villa. Yn hugged her mothers and said an emotional goodbye.

" Stay strong darling." Her emmoa whispered.

" you have a long way to go my angel. Choose wisely because there are going to be many turn and twist where you are going to be stuck and find no way out. At that time just remember who are you and nothing is impossible." Her mumma said mysteriously.

Yn looked at her mumma in confusion that what she meant by those word but didn't think much of it. Maybe they are just to cheer me up, right???

Yn bye her mothers for the last time and got inside the car. She sat on the back seat with Hoseok as he tangled their fingers together. And she looked out of window.

The beginning of something which will change the world completely.

" The change has began honey." said Eunji.

" It has baby." Said Alexanderia.

" We just know the beginning lexi. Who knows what the future will be. Nobody know when this will end otherthan Moon goddess.  Who knows what does she has for our daughters?" Said Eunji as the black BMW despaired from her sight.

_________________________________________